• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CyberBukit TTS - Text to Speech - SaaS Ready V1.0.2 (Nulled)

Hi
can we get updates on installed nulled versions? i already installed and configured old version so how to update it without loosing all configurations?

1 Main Script: CyberBukit TTS = 1.1.3
2 Add-ons: CyberBukit Add-on - Multiple Payment Gateways = 1.0.1
3 Add-ons: CyberBukit Add-on - Coupon and Affiliate = 1.0.0

Does anyone have these files? please share.
@blackhole

Last edited:
Hello Guys, I have a serious issue with this script. I have successfully installed and configured the software, but the last option which is to synchronize the voice from the amazon poly server. I got an error 500, I have tried some little knowledge I have but without success. I attach the screenshot. ANY SUGGESTION WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. 2021-10-16_05h25_45.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock