• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CWICLY -  WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin)

CWICLY - WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin) v1.2.9.7.4

No permission to download
checkm8te updated CWICLY - WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin) with a new update entry:

== Changelog ==

• New: <span> format now available for all RichText elements
  • Fix: # links will now close Modals automatically
  • Fix: Template conditions would be kept even though the template had been deleted
  • Fix: Template preview scrolling re-enabled
  • Fix: Modal height with %
  • Improvement: Modify block navigator name from the Cwicly navigator directly
  • Improvement: Modal close overlay separated from background overlay...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I checked at least a dozen other GPL null sites. No one has it, which leads me to believe it is impossible to null this plugin because it can only be activated from their server side.

Last edited:
It's difficult to null since it makes server sided check via js every time you load the builder. Some body will need to modify the js check. Very skilled nuller required for this work.

As nice as this one looks, the plugin and theme are constantly sending data back and forth from your site to theirs.. I'm counting *98* calls back to their API. They might as well offer hosting since your site won't work without theirs being up, instead of masquerading this SaaS as a free-standing plugin + theme :confused: Not even taking security concerns into account.

As nice as this one looks, the plugin and theme are constantly sending data back and forth from your site to theirs.. I'm counting *98* calls back to their API. They might as well offer hosting since your site won't work without theirs being up, instead of masquerading this SaaS as a free-standing plugin + theme :confused: Not even taking security concerns into account.
Jeez I'm honestly impressed. Any kewords to google because I wanna learn these stuff since I wanna build apps in the future?

Reactions: Lalo
Can you explain this please, Share your experience of how I can achieve such a thing!
I'm very interested to learn!
what tools are needed etc!

What sort of the payload exchanged in these API called? Do you know?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock