• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Customize Perfex CRM Then Sale It

littlelight

Jan 2, 2020
Dear Sir/Mam,
I used many CRM applications but Perfex CRM worked well with me. I have emailed them but they said they do not customize their product.
I would love to ask did anyone customize it and how much to customize it?
I think I can sell the product well as SAAS product, if I can add stock and email functions...

Reactions: DarkShadow
Hi Littlelight,
Customizing opensource code is usually not a good idea mainly because of upcoming updates. You may need to keep updating your custom code as well.

Reactions: littlelight
Thank you.
I think I will not update unless I got any bugs. I used Perfex 2.3.5 for my company and it worked well untill now. I mean if customers think it's still fine, so no need to update anymore :p

Actually Perfex CRM is built on Codeigniter framework. Searching how to make Saas codeigniter you can find plenty of info. It’s open source, you will need modifications and for every future update you will have to make manual review and update yourself for your modified version.

here is an example from the link.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock