• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Custom Ponzi Script

Anyone tested it ?

It seems not. Not even the OP.

This is the script in action: http://legitcash.club
The script is ripped off a server and is without an installer and config file etc.
Pretty useless in other words.

Last edited:
Wtf is this a scam php script?

Ponzi Schemes always ends in tears for those who are greedy enough to put their money in it.

And I really hope any developer that creates such a website is arrested too.

Reactions: mader
So I guess with this well documented and explained proof, this thread should be closed and the download links revoked.

Because ultimately, it means sharing such a script alone is an act towards frauding someone, either on babiato soil or out there.

Do not glorify Ponzi Schemes, many have lost their lives to this, their families, their life savings on and on.

It could happen to your son, your wife, you yourself (even if you think you're so damn wise) it could happen to people you love and it could be a good chunk of your hard earned money they put in, it could happen to your daughter, your husband etc.

I really don't care how you defend it, anything or anyone running a Ponzi Scheme is evil.

Reactions: Airsky and mader
So I guess with this well documented and explained proof, this thread should be closed and the download links revoked.

Because ultimately, it means sharing such a script alone is an act towards frauding someone, either on babiato soil or out there.

Do not glorify Ponzi Schemes, many have lost their lives to this, their families, their life savings on and on.

It could happen to your son, your wife, you yourself (even if you think you're so damn wise) it could happen to people you love and it could be a good chunk of your hard earned money they put in, it could happen to your daughter, your husband etc.

I really don't care how you defend it, anything or anyone running a Ponzi Scheme is evil.
I fully agree with that statement! Thread reported.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel

I fully agree with that statement! Thread reported.
Genuine question guys as I honestly don't know...but how does this differ from the HYIP scripts we have here?

Genuine question guys as I honestly don't know...but how does this differ from the HYIP scripts we have here?
HYIP is a Ponzi Scheme too.

I haven't been seeing such scripts actually would have been raising an alarm.

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.

HYIP is a Ponzi Scheme too.

I haven't been seeing such scripts actually would have been raising an alarm.

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.

That's what I thought.

I don't think we have a distinct rule against this but maybe we need one.

What do you think @CyberDeviL ?

Stop been a cry baby anybody can be defrauded with something as basic like a Wp theme so stop with whatever

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock