• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.6.1

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Hmmm! You say it's not Pro, but there is no free version! So what is it??? If there are errors you need to explain exactly what! :) I am not clairvoyant and this has always worked perfectly.
when we try use the pro it’s says need buy it

And these are the extensions. :)

Attachments

• CFF-extensions.zip
    102.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash with a new update entry:

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.0.4

Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.0.4 Nulled Free
= v4.0.4 =

* Tweak: The Optimize Images setting will be automatically enabled when using the GDPR consent feature to allow it to work as intended.
* Tweak: The mobile columns setting will now be applied when the screen width is 480px or less, instead of 400px.
* Tweak: Added support for the "cachetime" shortcode setting which can be used if you need to change the caching method to check for new content when the page loads...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash with a new update entry:

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.0.6 Nulled

Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.0.6 Nulled Free
= v4.0.6 = Thanks To @TassieNZ

* Fix: Fixed a compatibility issue with the Complianz Cookie Consent plugin integration.
* Fix: Locations of feeds sorted by source would not work if the source ID was not a number.
* Fix: Fixed an issue where setting were not preserved even when using the preserve settings option and deleting the plugin.
* Fix: Added support for "eventoffset" setting in shortcode.
* Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: hellearth
Reactions: hellearth
Can't really add any source for the feeds. Tried adding Facebook manually, as well. Is this something that only I am facing?
The shared @TassieNZ works fine on my server. You should note that from version 4.0 and above SmashBaloon has removed the "ID" to call the feed, you must use the "Feed" or "account" code. This is a direct answer from the developer.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock