Custom Domain Names with Private Registration $5

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

sammy19

Jan 14, 2020
Hello OP, I like to get .net domain, and I can make payment for it via PP, is it available let, pls message the domain register details, whether its namecheap or any other domain registers.. THnaks in advance.

underwater

Nov 26, 2020
Sounds good with the price. I am wondering as well the normal price for the second year..

hiy0104

Jan 19, 2021
Santa Monica, CA
Are you able to do anonymous renewals, or only new domains? I don't mind if the price is higher.

Am I understanding this correctly -- you register a domain, then hand off the registrar login credentials?

itspathanofficial

Trusted Uploader
Mar 26, 2020
India
shutterstock_781493554.png

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

I have for sell Custom Domain Names with Privacy Service for $5 for the 1st year. You will receive a username and password to login to your domain panel and adjust

setting to your needs. Limit two (2) per person please.

Domain Types Include:
.com
.net
.biz
.me
.club
.info
.me
and more.... For $5

Must make payment using PayPal. All sales are final, reply if you are interested. Turn around time is 12 hours or less in most cases. If I am online, can do immediately.

Support a fellow member :cool:
I can't access my PayPal, do you have any other payment option?