• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Curly - A Stylish Theme for Hairdressers and Hair Salons

Curly - A Stylish Theme for Hairdressers and Hair Salons v3.0

No permission to download
It works for me locally, but when I upload it to the server the menu option does not appear...

You have a weak or not configured hosting that does not meet the requirements of the template. In the installation description, the minimum requirements are spelled out, in the admin panel too. When installing, I had to switch to a more expensive hosting plan, and then go back.

can someone please explain how this acitivasion works.. i have tried all method and still not working

Babak updated Curly - A Stylish Theme for Hairdressers and Hair Salons with a new update entry:

Curly Theme v2.7

Download Curly v2.7 - A Stylish Theme for Hairdressers and Hair Salons Nulled Free
v2.7 – June 24th, 2022

- Added WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- Added WooCommerce 6.6.1 compatibility
- Updated WPBakery Page Builder to 6.9.0
- Updated Revolution Slider to 6.5.25
- Updated Curly Core to 2.1.4
- Improved product review stars css

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated Curly - A Stylish Theme for Hairdressers and Hair Salons with a new update entry:

Curly Theme v2.8

Download Curly v2.8 - A Stylish Theme for Hairdressers and Hair Salons Nulled Free
v2.8 – September 30th, 2022

- Added Qi Blocks as required plugin
- Added Gutenberg demo import option
- Added third link option for 'Image with text' shortcode
- Updated Curly Core to 2.1.5
- Updated Curly Business to 2.0.4
- Updated Curly Instagram Feed to 2.1.3
- Updated Curly Twitter Feed to 2.0.3
- Updated Revolution Slider to 6.5.31
- Updated Booked plugin to 2.4
- Fixed deprecated functions...

Awesome theme. Downloaded, Installed in activated but unfortunately there is no demo import option. Is there any way to get the demo import files? Just asking...
I've found the way. You need to first install and activate the "curly-core-activated.zip" plugin before installing the theme. After theme installation you need to de-activate "Curly Core v2.1.4" and activate "Curly Core 2.1.2" plugin. Then you can use activation code "00000000000000000" with your email address.

Curly Theme v2.9

Download Curly v2.9 - A Stylish Theme for Hairdressers and Hair Salons Nulled Free
v2.9 – March 3rd, 2023

- Added WordPress 6.1.1 compatibility
- Added WooCommerce 7.4.0 compatibility
- Added Enable Google Fonts global option
- Added search widget compatibility
- Updated Revolution Slider plugin to 6.6.11
- Updated Curly Core to 2.1.6
- Updated Curly Twitter Feed to 2.0.4
- Updated pot files
- Improved Elementor compatibility
- Improved custom sidebar area functionality
- Improved...

hi! How i can install curly-core-plugin-install-first-nulled?
Can someone show workflow?
When i try upload curly0-core-nulls - wp wrote erros not find style.css

@Babak Muchas gracias, realmente apreciado. ¿Hay alguna manera de anular este tema como el tema Bridge, para que podamos importar la demostración? El archivo de importación XML no funciona. Lo instalé y me pide activación para importar demo. Muchas gracias.
norteo se puede importar pide licencia

Babak envió un nuevo recurso:

Curly - Un tema elegante para peluqueros y salones de belleza - Descargar Curly - Un tema elegante para peluqueros y salones de belleza Nulled Free ThemeForest 21937461

Leer más sobre este recurso...

Curly - Un tema elegante para peluqueros y salones de belleza - Descargar Curly - Un tema elegante para peluqueros y salones de belleza Nulled Free ThemeForest 21937461

Hola no se puede importar pide licencia

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock