CTH Directory - React Native mobile apps

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jg_selisa

Trusted Uploader
Feb 10, 2019
@TassieNZ the developer of this app is super lazy lol, they rather type a 20-page document instead of pre-configure the app, this is definitely not for noobz. luckily i have a little experience with react-native

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
@TassieNZ the developer of this app is super lazy lol, they rather type a 20-page document instead of pre-configure the app, this is definitely not for noobz. luckily i have a little experience with react-native
LOL Don't use it myself, was just helping you out!

If anyone else downloads it, you may be stuck with helping out!!! :)

Reactions: Babak

_darkevent_

Sep 30, 2018
I had problem with it because i had no experience with react-native. The guide has some errors too. But luckly i have been able to compile the app for IOS under a vmware osx image. It tooks me almost 4 hours to make it runs correcly. BTW Thanks a lot for this post, at least i have been able to test the app before eventually buy it!
Cheers.

_darkevent_

Sep 30, 2018
Well i m stil having some trouble with the android version. The osx has been built with less problem. The android one has problem like not showing main images. Do you have had this kind of problem and if so have you fixed it ?
If so please help. Thanks.

romulusxz

Jan 14, 2020
anyone have the application - TownHub Mobile Apps ,
CTH Directory - React Native mobile apps

I want and I please

ghrapciti

May 24, 2019
Bro can you help me out a lil bit, download the files and successfully installed react and even the node modules but i don't see the android project folder and hence unable to run the app, any suggestion or advice?

ghrapciti

May 24, 2019
@Jg_selisa Bro please help me out, thats the one of the main reasons of this forum.

"Bro can you help me out a lil bit, download the files and successfully installed react and even the node modules but i don't see the android project folder and hence unable to run the app, any suggestion or advice on how i can run the app?