• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology WordPress Theme

Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology WordPress Theme v1.4.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology WordPress Theme - Download Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology ThemeForest 21720716

Download Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology ThemeForest 21720716
Cryptro is a super powerful WordPress theme for Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Crypto Magazine & Blogging, ICO Agency, Financial Technology, Fintech Service.
Besides perfect & sleek design, Cryptro also comes with great cryptocurrency features that will empower your business to next level.
Cryptro features with ICO countdown module that...

Read more about this resource...

Hey @Babak, I've tried to install demo design but got fatal error. Do you know what I did wrong? I just uploaded template to clear WP install, install plugins, and run demo import and after that i've got this :/ IDK what is wrong.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot at Jan 19 20-40-07.png
    Screenshot at Jan 19 20-40-07.png
    225.4 KB · Views: 2
Babak updated Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Cryptro Theme v1.4.2

Download Cryptro v1.4.2 - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology WordPress Theme Nulled Free
==v1.4.2== 07/02/2022

WP5.9 compatibility fix

GoodLayers Core plugin, view changelog here : https://support.goodlayers.com/document/changelog-goodlayers-core-plugin

Revolution Slider Updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

The theme requires license registration in order to install the theme's core features and import demo content. Could you check?

2022-06-02_091033.jpg

these plugins need license code to download , anyone can provide the download link of these ?

Babak updated Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Cryptro Theme v1.4.5

Download Cryptro v1.4.5 - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology WordPress Theme Nulled Free
== v1.4.5 == 09/05/2023

updated language file
-language/themename.pot
GoodLayers Core plugin, view changelog here : https://support.goodlayers.com/document/changelog-goodlayers-core-plugin
Revolution Slider Updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock