• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cruip Full Package HTML, React, Vue.js, and Tailwind.

Cruip Full Package HTML, React, Vue.js, and Tailwind. Full Package Nov 2022

No permission to download
i have problem when installing simple-html version from cruip
because this version not same with latest one seem like webpack Dependencies have error & idk how to solve this

Bash:
npm run build

> [email protected] build
> cross-env NODE_ENV=production webpack --config ./config/webpack.config.js

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Simple\node_modules\webpack-cli\bin\cli.js:141
                                outputOptions = statsPresetToOptions(outputOptions);
                                                ^

TypeError: statsPresetToOptions is not a function
    at processOptions (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Simple\node_modules\webpack-cli\bin\cli.js:141:21)
    at C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Simple\node_modules\webpack-cli\bin\cli.js:364:3
    at Object.parse (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Simple\node_modules\yargs\yargs.js:576:18)
    at C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Simple\node_modules\webpack-cli\bin\cli.js:49:8
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Simple\node_modules\webpack-cli\bin\cli.js:366:3)
    at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1099:14)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1153:10)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:975:32)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:822:12)
    at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:999:19)
    at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:102:18)
    at runCli (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Simple\node_modules\webpack\bin\webpack.js:69:2)
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Simple\node_modules\webpack\bin\webpack.js:162:2)
    at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1099:14)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1153:10)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:975:32)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:822:12)
    at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:77:12)
    at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47

Node.js v17.8.0

Thank you so much Babak, im not an expert, but this item is good for learn.

@Babak I have this too. In the meantime there were some updates (19 resources, 0.98GB)
Are you planning to keep this resource updated? Maybe I can keep it updated for you :)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
@Babak have a look at this, if it's a link and you can send it over to me via DM I can check if everything is okay and eventually fix if needed. Thanks :)

Moreover, if @vrijenaam has this resource and can provide you proofs, maybe you can pass it to him so he can keep it maintained!

;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: vrijenaam
@vrijenaam Can you please update the bundle with 'Docs' and 'FinTech' themes? And can you maybe check if the version of each theme is the last one? In some of them there is the CHANGELOG.md file and in other of them not. Can you please also include CHANGELOG.md in every theme? This would be much appreciated! Thanks ;)

Last edited:
@vrijenaam Can you please update the bundle with 'Docs' and 'FinTech' themes? And can you maybe check if the version of each theme is the last one? In some of them there is the CHANGELOG.md file and in other of them not. Can you please also include CHANGELOG.md in every theme? This would be much appreciated! Thanks ;)
The zips all come directly from their platform 1:1 at the date I uploaded this one.
If there is no changelog.md in these, or FinTech for that matter, there's none on their site either. 😅

The docs are publicly accessible anyway, but I'll see what I can do.

I'll however tag the versions, later on.

Last edited:
The zips all come directly from their platform 1:1 at the date I uploaded this one.
If there is no changelog.md in these, or FinTech for that matter, there's none on their site either. 😅

The docs are publicly accessible anyway, but I'll see what I can do.

I'll however tag the versions, later on.
Thanks a lot man! Keep going with the good job! I'm downloading FinTech, are you also uploading "Docs"? I will follow your suggestion and copy-paste the changelogs, thanks again! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasertherapie
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock