• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Creating a dropship website with the supplier name

Valexxy

Mar 27, 2020
Good day everyone, I want to know if its wrong to create a website for drop shipping and the website will carry the name of the brand you are focused on selling their products. For instance I found a brand called Avira and I decided to buy a domain name and call it either avira.net or .com because I discovered they don't have an online store. Is it wrong or what do you advice I do, as all their products carry their name. Thank you

If you buy a domain which includes keyword like store or shop will perform better So, something like (avirastore.com or avirashop.com) Domain value will also increase.

Good day everyone, I want to know if its wrong to create a website for drop shipping and the website will carry the name of the brand you are focused on selling their products. For instance I found a brand called Avira and I decided to buy a domain name and call it either avira.net or .com because I discovered they don't have an online store. Is it wrong or what do you advice I do, as all their products carry their name. Thank you
I tried the same back in 2017 and got penalized by the brand owner :(

But yes, you can try adding a shop or any other keyword after the brand name & proceed scaling the store.

It's not a good idea, it's also somewhere ethically wrong. If you mess up with a customer, you are staining the brand of your supplier. That said, you can use meta descriptions and SEO keywords relating to your supplier brand and products to attract Avira customers, but don't be their online precense, be your own, selling their products.

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
I wouldn't recommend doing that, since, at any point in time, you can get in serious trouble, if overall the website looks like their representation.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock