• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Creating a Mobile App for A wordpress site

xlx

Dec 13, 2018
Hello.

I was wondering if someone can help me with some guidance with creating a mobile app (ios +andriod) for a WordPress site.
I am not much of a programmer but can find my way across some basic coding.

I tried the PWA approach and was able to sort that out, but thinking of now upskilling a bit.
So after my research found flutter to be the one which is much preferred, at least by google search results.

Does anyone have any recommendations for any tutorials or articles that can help me? creating an app using flutter.
The couple I found are pretty outdated, and the comments mention that after flutter updates the functions and methods mentioned don't work.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks for helping

Thanks, @manojsinha & @lghalo87 for your help and input. What I really want is to create an app manually and upload it to either of the stores, rather than using a third-party compiler. I've also tried the PWA approach and I'm used to it.

Thanks for helping

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock