• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

cpu and memory usage

Dedra

May 4, 2022
Hi there
My hosting provider has allocated one core cpu and 1 GB of memory to my account. The profile of today's memory usage was 0.22GB and cpu 0.90c. I suppose the 0.22GB is 220mb of memory but what is the 0.90c cpu?
Given that I was the only visitor on my site I think is too much of a memory my WP site uses.

Thanks

Hi there
My hosting provider has allocated one core cpu and 1 GB of memory to my account. The profile of today's memory usage was 0.22GB and cpu 0.90c. I suppose the 0.22GB is 220mb of memory but what is the 0.90c cpu?
Given that I was the only visitor on my site I think is too much of a memory my WP site uses.

Thanks
Are you using Shared Hosting?

If so, it's because the resources in shared hosting can be affected by other users, so the cpu load and RAM usage can be higher than what you use yourself.

I myself running wa gateway Nodejs with Cloud Hosting and it only take RAM125Mb usage and 13% from 1 core Cpu

Reactions: Shirori
The resources are exclusively for my Cloud Hosting account.
Any idea what that 0.90c cpu is?

I am using PLESK in a version that does not show up the graph, that's the reason why I can't see the resource usage. In cpanel I could even see the active processes.

^ This.
Or...have you heard bout screenshots?
Plesk is pretty straightforward as you can see below.
And I doubt very much that you have a dedicated vCPU for yourself.
Captura de ecrã 2022-05-19, às 09.11.08.png

Anyone else who knows what 0.90c cpu is?
for example
1c = 2.4Ghz = 100%core
0.9c = 2.16Ghz = 90%core

my PC use AMD ryzen7 Processor has 16core to process OS and the program, and every core has 4Ghz.

So the c is the percentage used of the cpu total power, right?
Any idea how many processes a single core cpu can run in a second.

So the c is the percentage used of the cpu total power, right?
Any idea how many processes a single core cpu can run in a second.
Every type and code of processor has different power. What specs you get? What type core you get?

"how many processes a single core cpu can run in a second." = xxGhz power

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock