• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[COURSE] Notion Masterclass- Maximise Your Productivity & Organisation

StoneX

May 5, 2022

🚀Notion Masterclass- Maximise Your Productivity & Organisation by Ali Abdaal

Learn the basic to advance of NOTION. You can boost your productivity and manage your task by using notion.

📹COURSE LINK 1: Notion Masterclass- Maximise Your Productivity & Organisation - Ali Abdaal
📹COURSE LINK 2: Notion Masterclass- Maximise Your Productivity & Organisation - Ali Abdaal
📹COURSE LINK 3: Notion Masterclass- Maximise Your Productivity & Organisation - Ali Abdaal

Hope this course will help you. Access the course before the link is expired.

Happy Learning!

Last edited:
Thanks!
I see it on my Skillshare list. Just basic Notion course. But it not bad.

Reactions: StoneX
Thanks!
I see it on my Skillshare list. Just basic Notion course. But it not bad.
Yeah. Not the best in depth course out there. But atleast you can have a basic knowledge of all the tools so that you can go more advance if you want.

Reactions: Groot

Learn the basic to advance of NOTION. You can boost your productivity and manage your task by using notion.

📹COURSE LINK 1: Notion Masterclass- Maximise Your Productivity & Organisation - Ali Abdaal
📹COURSE LINK 2: Notion Masterclass- Maximise Your Productivity & Organisation - Ali Abdaal
📹COURSE LINK 3: Notion Masterclass- Maximise Your Productivity & Organisation - Ali Abdaal

Happy Learning!
This is so awesome, do you have more notion courses or template & content?

• Love
Reactions: StoneX

Happy Learning!
Thank you, do you have the updated version including all the bonus lessons below?
1673767228935.png

Reactions: rferri
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock