• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[COURSE GIVEAWAY] Wilco de Kreij - Viral Lauch Formula

kgf

Dec 1, 2020

How I scored 16,653 Free Leads Without An Email List Or a Huge Budget For Paid Traffic…​

(And How YOU Can Do The Same Using This Unique Strategy)
Discover how Viral Launch Formula can help your business drive massive engagement, leads & sales.
vlf-image@2x (2).png

Here’s What’s Included with Viral Launch Formula​

• 13 bite-sized videos that break down the entire process step-by-step (every detail is covered!)​
  • 2 case studies to inspire winning campaigns
  • Swipe file - Get the exact video scripts and high-converting email
    swipes I use for my viral launches.​
In short, everything you need to put Viral Launch Formula to work building engagement, excitement, and buzz for new product and service launches!​

The Classic ‘Product Launch Formula’ Tweak that Makes My Campaigns Go Viral…​

(And Also Saves Me a Ton on Paid Traffic!)
wilco_dekriej.1.png

My name is Wilco de Kreij.
I’m a marketing expert and software platform owner who has been running online businesses since I was 16. I’ve been featured in Entrepreneur.com,
Over the years, I’ve found that the biggest problem for anyone launching a product or service is how to generate buzz and excitement ahead of their launch.
Because if you can’t generate engagement before releasing a product or service it’s almost impossible to reach the revenue goals needed to be in profit.
And that’s a real shame after going through all the effort to create a new product or service!
That’s why many product launchers have turned to Jeff Walker’s classic “Product Launch Formula (PLF)” to promote their launches.
But if not, here’s a refresher.
PLF has three parts:

• Send traffic from an opt-in page to watch a valuable video.​
  • Send two more videos to that subscriber over the next few days.​
  • Use the engagement and leverage generated by those videos to present your new offer following the last video.​
And this same system has been used for years by thousands of marketers to build momentum and excitement for product launches.
Why? Because it still flat out works!
But the only thing that holds back some business owners from using the PLF system is this:
It works better if you have some room in your budget to pay for traffic.
And businesses with new offers have often already spent a bundle developing that new product or service….and don’t have a lot of money left in their budget to play with.
So I set out to find a way to make the PLF formula work with a low (or zero dollar) ad budget.​

My Game-Changing Tweak to the​

Classic PLF​

I call my special tweak to the classic PLF method Viral Launch Formula...here’s how it works.
Every time a visitor watches a product launch video, they have an opportunity to refer their friends to sign up for the campaign. Each referral earns the original visitor points towards unlocking a valuable prize.
In other words...the more friends you refer...the more points earned…
The more incentive visitors have to share the campaign!
And that means that business owners can build up huge audiences for their product launches with that free traffic.

Plus massively engaged audiences ready, willing, and eager to purchase their new offers!
Viral Launch Formula works without needing:​
  • Huge budgets for paid traffic (a small budget for ads can help jumpstart a VLF campaign - but isn’t required)​
  • A lot of technical experience (VLF isn’t just for geeks)​
  • Prior product launch experience (new product launcher friendly)​
  • Hundreds of tedious hours spent to set up a VLF campaign​
  • Big email lists or social media pages with thousands of followers​
And here’s proof!

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock