• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Deprixa Pro - Courier & Logistics Integrated System

Deprixa Pro - Courier & Logistics Integrated System v8.1 Nulled

No permission to download
May 7, 2023
skdass submitted a new resource:

Courier Deprixa Pro v3.3.0.1 - Integrated Web-based Logistics System - Download Courier Deprixa Pro - Courier System v3.3.0.1 Nulled Free codecanyon-15216982

image-preview.jpg

Download Courier Deprixa Pro - Courier System v3.3.0.1 Nulled Free codecanyon-15216982
Courier DEPRIXA PRO
is software designed for companies that process goods that require a system to monitor the logistics of storage and processing of cargo to its final destination, linking modules that will create automatic billing in accordance with the size, weight and shape of the mentioned cargo handling . The advantage of this software is that it is a...

Read more about this resource...

Installed Done... But Not working and menu in admin panel... after click on any option, just loader showing...

I get this error immediately I open setup installation page.
"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/account/public_html/shipping/setup/index.php:22) in /home/account/public_html/shipping/setup/index.php on line 71"
Anybody experience this?
and how to solve it please?

Reactions: pkonlinemart
I get this error immediately I open setup installation page.
"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/account/public_html/shipping/setup/index.php:22) in /home/account/public_html/shipping/setup/index.php on line 71"
Anybody experience this?
and how to solve it please?
Hi @Babak
I get that same error with this script too as above.
Please check it if you can.

Hi @Babak
I get that same error with this script too as above.
Please check it if you can.
This script old ver PhP5.6 coding .maxium user run this script php 7.1 or 7.4 if you change PhP ver than Script run perfectly....
@White Devil if u permission can upload v3.3.0.3 ... its collect another source platform... i m new in this forum...

sorry for poor English….

This script old ver PhP5.6 coding .maxium user run this script php 7.1 or 7.4 if you change PhP ver than Script run perfectly....
@White Devil if u permission can upload v3.3.0.3 ... its collect another source platform... i m new in this forum...

sorry for poor English….

Please upload it ..i want that script badly ..................i have this ..but that script says 7 days expired....

please help me

Hi... there is Big Update to 5.0 version, please anyone can share it. I have 3.3.0.3 which many deficiency. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock