• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Corrupted Database error #1064 :(

Nuncaparo

Nov 18, 2020

I am totally in trouble, I have to restart a wordpress site for which I have a backup of the database and the site's (ftp) folder. My problem is that the database seems corrupted. No matter how hard I try to import it, I still get the same error message:​

Erreur​

Requête SQL :
MySQL a répondu :
Documentation
#1064 - Erreur de syntaxe près de '?=o???
???V*?{?W??V??????׬???|͋?y??}?#r?Daą{}??
?????Z?
?IG`{?x?...' à la ligne 1

I don't have the original SQL version and the php version used (the backup dates from 2016-2017)
The owner forgot to pay the web host, all that remains is my manual backup whose database is corrupted ^^
Does anyone have good skills in database or MySql for restore my database or repare it ?
Also tried to open in local with WAMPserver = same result.

I have no idea to what to do :eek:

thank you to those who can guide me on this bored thread!

Bests Regards
Nuncaparo.

It's a syntax error in the first line of your code which may or may not be related to the MySQL version, but to know what exactly it points to it's indeed probably better to post a screenshot as the text in what you copied doesn't make much sense (the text between ' ' ).

Reactions: Nuncaparo
Thank's for your time guys, there is an screen shot of my three step :
  1. Search the sql file, then import
  2. Execute the import to replace an existing new empty database
  3. Error 1064
Also we can see, the preview of the database means nothing on windows10 preview when i select it, but i think it's normal.

pb database import.png

It seems your SQL file is indeed corrupted. It's not normal to see such gibberish in the preview pane of Windows 10, you should just see the contents. Just to be sure you can open the file in a simple text editor like Notepad and you'll see the same.

I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about this, unless you have another copy of the file.

It seems your SQL file is indeed corrupted. It's not normal to see such gibberish in the preview pane of Windows 10, you should just see the contents. Just to be sure you can open the file in a simple text editor like Notepad and you'll see the same.

I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about this, unless you have another copy of the file.
hmmm then im f*ck xD
I was hoping there is a tool who can repare corrupt database...
I tried to found an old backup but there is only this one left on my NAS.

Anyway, im gonna to rebuild the entire website from 0 then :D
Thank's for you help dude

If you check the sql file in Notepad (or even better Notepad++), is it only gibberish text that you see, or are parts readable? Things like: CREATE TABLE `wp_posts` or similar.
If there are readable contents, maybe part of the database can be restored.

I would look into the UTF8 encoding. Sometimes French characters will cause the error if the original db was from a different encoding.

I would look into the UTF8 encoding. Sometimes French characters will cause the error if the original db was from a different encoding.
You're confusing output with a database backup sql file. There are no French characters in the first lines of an sql file. They are probably in the posts and postmeta tables, but that's way down in the sql sequence. And even then, indeed in some cases those characters can cause trouble, but in output only. That's not the problem at stake here.

If you check the sql file in Notepad (or even better Notepad++), is it only gibberish text that you see, or are parts readable? Things like: CREATE TABLE `wp_posts` or similar.
If there are readable contents, maybe part of the database can be restored.
I try to open it with notepad, notepad++, calc on UTF8, excell and everyone of them show me the same things :

e1„Q-ßHÐ
Ͳ‘;ÁA‰³>¸çY¬A©8Ðošzwóç$Ë"Äw
½!JGŒ(Û±k’%ù$c6t}箲K%Ï.À/܃‚ØzáE®Å3ܶ\‡ñ9Ì-1é;6ŠÙÚ$#>]WȇeL#èF˜²ë/^óꑳ¾ß´ì„|X
&ÍKê‡Xø+v¯½\à´šƒ.&ýãh3{óFªDU¸ÊÞ}SWK)·„‹…z°P^£ô„ò
2ÚWó³Â*JýåsVµù®6*¥©”ŽÉ‹{
½&õG‘ŒTÿ+Ì+Î9k¡„©y>Oš®ý7·Û‚á!D¡gœÒ*nâ

Unreadable xD

Reactions: ekey64
I'm afraid it's lost, although I find it strange that the file is completely unreadable with gibberish text only.

Just one last attempt: I suppose the SQL file is from the WinRAR backup file. Which version of WinRAR are you using?

And what exactly is the file "Latino-Move.wordpress.2016-01-06"?

I try to open it with notepad, notepad++, calc on UTF8, excell and everyone of them show me the same things :

e1„Q-ßHÐ
Ͳ‘;ÁA‰³>¸çY¬A©8Ðošzwóç$Ë"Äw
½!JGŒ(Û±k’%ù$c6t}箲K%Ï.À/܃‚ØzáE®Å3ܶ\‡ñ9Ì-1é;6ŠÙÚ$#>]WȇeL#èF˜²ë/^óꑳ¾ß´ì„|X
&ÍKê‡Xø+v¯½\à´šƒ.&ýãh3{óFªDU¸ÊÞ}SWK)·„‹…z°P^£ô„ò
2ÚWó³Â*JýåsVµù®6*¥©”ŽÉ‹{
½&õG‘ŒTÿ+Ì+Î9k¡„©y>Oš®ý7·Û‚á!D¡gœÒ*nâ

Unreadable xD
Really stupid question but just remembered, have you tried renaming to .zip ? some programs output in sql file in zip and not sql directly

I'm afraid it's lost, although I find it strange that the file is completely unreadable with gibberish text only.

Just one last attempt: I suppose the SQL file is from the WinRAR backup file. Which version of WinRAR are you using?

And what exactly is the file "Latino-Move.wordpress.2016-01-06"?
The SQL File was not from winrar backup file, I tried already to zip it and import but the result was the same. Im using an old old old version of winrar ^^ 3.80

I don't know what is "Latino-Move.wordpress.2016-01-06", probably the back up puglin did it but I already tried to check if I could import my back up directly and I read in the tutorial I have to import manually the db... im gonna read again the documentation of this plugin, there is maybe a last chance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock