• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

copywise - copywriting tool FREE beta test

petyaaa6

Mar 9, 2021
copywiselogobeta.png

Hi guys!

Thought passing along an excellent opportunity that copywise's founder had shared.
It's a pretty fantastic tool that can produce copy unlike anything I've ever seen from either of the other programs (Jarvis, Copy.ai, etc.)
You can check their website: copywise.ai

1668435527982.png

They have a few spots left for free beta testing!
Anyway, you can find the details below.

Hi guys!

I hope everyone is having a great week!
I'd want to give you all a little update on where we are at and some background information.

Copywise was founded with a mission to make it easier for businesses to create high-quality ad copies that drive results.

To achieve that, we are developing the first-ever AI with a built-in marketing framework.
The team behind this is marketing professionals from TikTok, Meta, and Riot Games so you can be assured that what you get is high quality.

With it you can generate complete ad copies, different types of hooks, CTAs, and more. Tools, that neither of the available AI writing assistants provide.

We are going to be available on AppSumo soon, but until then we are looking for a few beta testers, for free. Our only requirement is to provide feedback on our tool.

As a beta tester, you get access:

- To all the tools
- To updates we adding in the meantime
- You get 150 free generations = 150 hooks, or approx 30-50 full ad copy

Due to it's being a beta, you can potentially encounter bugs and issues.
If you could report them by using our report option (bottom-right), we would highly appreciate it!

Your feedback is valuable for both the tool's present state and its upcoming features and updates.
So please feel free to contribute any ideas you have that you think we should consider to our roadmap.

If you are interested in participating this test, please follow these steps:
- Register your account at: copywise.ai (top right button)
- Send us an email at [email protected] include the email address you are registered from and use beta as subject.

Hi guys, thought I to share an update here.

Last week I got an email that they've closed their Beta Testing due to their launch on AppSumo.

My experience - and as I see a good few others already - is great with copywise.

Their lifetime deal starts at $39, I think it's a bargain. Anyway, I'm leaving the link below if you are interested in checking out their deal.

https://appsumo.com/products/copywise/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock