• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Contributors, Please Listen To My Crazy Request Before Publishing New Resources.

"New Noobs", Do You Agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

poseidon.

May 2, 2022
Hello Mates,
So, Right Now We Have Only 1.7k Subs in Babiato Telegram channel, and Only We know about this issue. So, when This Site Moves on to that Previous Domain ( Babiato.co ) and you guys Start Publishing Resources, Keep the Restrictions Level Low. Like:

Many Things Had Rules Like user id must be 1 Year Old. Make That Count From Today or so on. Just Lost a very active user id here and I fear that I will have to wait many more months to Download updates I might Need Badly. Like Right Now I Need an Updated Neve Pro Addon and I never download anything from those GPL sites. Got a Trust Issue.

And Today I am a completely New User! So That'll Help Me a Lot. "New Noobs", Do You Agree?

That problem would hit many of us. I had to start completely fresh, with my old account being 1 year old before ;)

so +1

My account was nuked too. It's not easy to start over. However, not putting restrictions up is just to the detriment of the forum.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people that are just leechers. People that only roams, take the files with them and don't even leave a comment being grateful to the uploaders. (And don't even let me get started on the motherf**** that take files and go sell them on the web).

So, you could start making some free or low res (like 1 week old account) uploads/shares for this month. And then ask the proper 1/3/6 month(s) or 1 year rule.

But under any circumstance I would vote for free restrictions on everything at anytime.

Reactions: poseidon.
Some of the scripts are hard to null because of encryptions these days. For those the restrictions must be done in order to slow down the spreading of the files by leachers. Contributors are spending time and hard work to get files, purchasing expensive resources and nulling encrypted files.

I hope you all understand my point of opinion on restriction.

If you are null master then you know the pain of hard work that easily goes into leachers hand and selling it by them.

Please note that restriction will only slow down the files spreading all over the internet.

I have suggestion that Babiato has to create Licensing system where these nulled files should have license key and these license should be issued by resource owner from license system. But all babiato member has to wait for the license. If it is automatic issue system then leachers also get these license, again it is useless.

If you have any idea please share it here.

Reactions: reishi
Some of the scripts are hard to null because of encryptions these days. For those the restrictions must be done in order to slow down the spreading of the files by leachers. Contributors are spending time and hard work to get files, purchasing expensive resources and nulling encrypted files.

I hope you all understand my point of opinion on restriction.

If you are null master then you know the pain of hard work that easily goes into leachers hand and selling it by them.

Please note that restriction will only slow down the files spreading all over the internet.

I have suggestion that Babiato has to create Licensing system where these nulled files should have license key and these license should be issued by resource owner from license system. But all babiato member has to wait for the license. If it is automatic issue system then leachers also get these license, again it is useless.

If you have any idea please share it here.
My Point was for All Of Us who Lost our User id because of the Recent incident Bro.

My Point was for All Of Us who Lost our User id because of the Recent incident Bro.
I too lost bro. You know this a great opportunity for the leachers to take advantage.

Infelizmente tive que criar uma nova conta, pois minha conta antiga não entra mais no fórum, tenho arquivos para subir e não consigo, preciso baixar e não consigo, então fica difícil.

Contribute something to babiato, don't just get what you want and leave, when your posts and points are enough, you will get something beyond your imagination. Trust me.

Reactions: Proxybunker
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock