• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard

Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard v2.2.0 Developer Release Code

No permission to download
you have the SaaS version?, I can null for you
The version I have is 1.12.0 (don't know about saas). I will be glad if you can null it.

One of the issue I am having now is, the people in the don't see or hear each other. Please, how do I solve this? Thanks

The site is running on a live server. There is no error on the screen at all. The people in the meeting just don't see or hear each other
@Akin Send me a screen with the error. The project running in your local machine with MAMP or XAMP?
The site is running on a live server. There is no error on the screen at all. The people in the meeting just don't see or hear each other. Could it be configuration error on Turn Server?

share you version 1.12 then I will try to run it on my server, If has something to fix then I will fix it for you

Connect v1.11.0 Nulled

Activation with any data (installation + admin panel).
Check the functionality and report errors if there are any.
I am getting error at the last step of the installation

1634646195910.png

when I visited the link it showed
{"status":0,"message":"Invalid item code."}

please let me know how to resolve this issue and install successfully

Connect V 1.12.0- Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard v1.12.0 (Untouch)​

Link Download

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy....!

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior90
I have the latest version if anyone can null it and make it possible to use the features in extended license

I have the latest version if anyone can null it and make it possible to use the features in extended license
A separate license server is required. I think if I work a little more, I will solve this. can you send the file. ?

Could you please explain what you me by "A separate license server is required"?
system both in setup. and it constantly questions itself after it is established. During the installation, it asks the license server for the envato username and access code it wants from you, with the logic of get, over the URL. The license server also queries the incoming data in the database. If the username and access key match, it allows installation and use. In short, this script alone is not enough.

Could you please explain what you me by "A separate license server is required"?
Let me tell you before I forget. It also queries the domain name and the usage limits if it's taken. system domain name is licensed. so if you share the file maybe something will come up. maybe there is something they missed in the new version. It's okay if you don't want to share the file. soon already codelist etc. will be added.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock