• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard

Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard v2.2.0 Developer Release Code

No permission to download
If you have tool can do text search, please search in all source code the words "live.com" and replace by your domain name, example abc.com. Then delete cache files in folder storage\framework , it will work

same problem,in first instal i have unauthorized message when login with admin/123qwe
in second instal, I'm blocked in loading like in attachement
I am facing the same problem, anyone can help?

Folder of your this connect-live-video source
You mean I will have to seach all the folders in
Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard to get this or is there a specific folder? Please help me out

You mean I will have to seach all the folders in
Connect - Live Video & Chat Messaging, Live Class, Meeting, Webinar, File Sharing, Whiteboard to get this or is there a specific folder? Please help me out
yes, all the folders. Let the tool do it for you about 3 minutes

Could you please guide me more (I am sure that other people will also find it useful.
I can see that you used Notepad++
You opened all the folders one by one, right? or is there a way to search all the forders all at once? Thank you a lot

Could you please guide me more (I am sure that other people will also find it useful.
I can see that you used Notepad++
You opened all the folders one by one, right? or is there a way to search all the forders all at once? Thank you a lot
no, you just specify the root source folder, notepad++ will do all for you

Okay, I get that. But must I set the filter? If yes, what should be there?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock