• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Pro - The Privacy Suite for WP

Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Pro - The Privacy Suite for WP v7.0.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Premium with a new update entry:

Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Premium v6.0.14 Nulled

Download Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Premium v6.0.14 Nulled Free
= v6.0.14 =

* Fix: z-index of tour on integrations page
* Fix: amp integration not using the new array structure yet
* Improvement: toggles on script center custom scripts
* Improvement: move TCF vendorlist to cookiedatabase.org, and improve fallback mechanism
* Improvement: comment on manage consent button setting

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please help me!!! Could anyone share with me version 6.0.14? the download link still doesn't work...

Please help me!!! Could anyone share with me version 6.0.14? the download link still doesn't work...
Babiato has been restored to an older backup from 2021. This version was posted later and is not available. Go to the history tab and click on download on different versions till you find which one works.

Babiato has been restored to an older backup from 2021. This version was posted later and is not available. Go to the history tab and click on download on different versions till you find which one works.
Thank you very much for your help. Very appreciated.

Ledzepy updated Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Premium with a new update entry:

Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Premium v6.1.6

Changelog
= 6.1.6 =
* Fix: elementor fix for inline css, matching regex made more specific
* Fix: catch serialized string in PolyLang
* Fix: allow string translations in Polylang, except for purposes. Prevent syncing translatable strings across languages. props @bosendorfer
* New: WP adverts Google Maps integration, props @titusb
* New: Advanced Ads Integration
* Improvement: prevent weird Avada bug triggering save_post hook on front-end, causing issues with Woocommerce PayPal...

Reactions: amit338
Babak updated Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Premiums with a new update entry:

Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Premium v6.2.0

Download Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Premium v6.2.0 Nulled Free
= v6.2.0 =

* New: Beaver Builder Power Pack
* New: Superfly integration
* New: Switzerland supported
* Improvement: change A tag of close button in banner to div, for WCAG
* Improvement: add maps.google.de to blocklist
* Improvement: wp bakery front end editor exclude cookie banner
* Improvement: Consent mode
* Fix: Shepherd skipping some steps
* Fix: Generating Proof Of Consent with PHP 8 causing PHP error, props...

Reactions: amit338
How can i hide the part with "pirated software" and they say, "the website have been reported" ?

Hi,
I received an email from complianz, it was written that they detected the nulled plugin and it is not allowed and legal action can be done.
Does someone else received this email? what do you recommend?

Hi,
I received an email from complianz, it was written that they detected the nulled plugin and it is not allowed and legal action can be done.
Does someone else received this email? what do you recommend?
I got the same:

Unlicensed software​

During a scheduled search we found below domain using an unlicensed version of Complianz Premium. The use of paid software without a valid license is not allowed and is subject to legal procedures.

Valid licenses are only available on complianz.io. We do not use resellers.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yonaliochoa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock