• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Complete SEO Packages - the best seo extension for opencart

Complete SEO Packages - the best seo extension for opencart v5.7.6

No permission to download

blueMaster

Jul 13, 2020
Sa1nt submitted a new resource:

Complete SEO Package - the best seo extension for opencart - Complete SEO Package, opencart seo, seo module, seo ocstore

Complete SEO Package - the best seo extension for opencart

Everything for SEO in one module: easy to use, intuitive and beautiful ergonomic interface. All settings are managed from one place! Manage easily all your opencart SEO and improve your google ranking. Change any value in one click and have specific content depending each language! Generate urls or meta datas at speed of 30K items...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, white page error at the bottom

admin/index.php?route=module/complete_seo&user_token=ke1qB6dDXULd22OlKV6hOwD9qxqFH5LF

Sa1nt updated Complete SEO Package - the best seo extension for opencart with a new update entry:

Update to version 5.7.1

Big updates..

Code:
v5.7.1
- Language tag is also available for non friendly urls
- Fix opengraph namespace
- Possibility to use * to redirect also urls with parameters

Code:
v5.7.0
- Compatibility with OC 4.x
- Improved opengraph data
- Possibility to mass update only current category

Code:
v5.6.3
- Added selectable columns for category editor
- Possibility to use {currency} in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Mishoto
I got nulled. Procedure below

File: /admin/controller/module/complete_seo.php

Pass 01 - Comment line with //: 510
Add below line 510: }
Pass 02 - Comment line with //: 977

Attached images in case you have difficulty
I couldn't do it help me pls

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock