• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Complete Multi Vendor Marketplace - Untouched

Complete Multi Vendor Marketplace - Untouched 2022-06-04

No permission to download

m1s3rys1gn4l

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Oct 13, 2020
Bangladesh
www.nerdean.com
m1s3rys1gn4l submitted a new resource:

Complete Multi Vendor Marketplace - multivendor, opencart multivendor, opencart addon

Complete Multi Vendor Marketplace

• OFFICIAL ALL-TIME BESTSELLER Multi-Vendor Marketplace on Opencart.com.
  • More features than competitor's Extensions.
  • Works with Opencart Mobile Application.
  • 250+ pages of documentation.
  • Stripe and PayPal split payments.
  • 19 Languages in-built.
  • Free Installation.
  • Works with all OpenCart themes.
  • Works with Opencart Multi-Store.
  • Hyperlocal system available.
  • Sellers can have...

Read more about this resource...

Version 3.0.3.7, when I install this plugin, the home page does not open, it is fixed when I delete it

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Table 'database.oc_purpletree_vendor_orders' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT pvo.seen,pvo.order_status_id FROM oc_purpletree_vendor_orders pvo JOIN oc_purpletree_vendor_stores pvs ON(pvo.seller_id=pvs.seller_id) WHERE pvo.seller_id='0' AND pvo.seen = '1' AND pvo.order_status_id!=0 AND FIND_IN_SET('0',pvs.multi_store_id) GROUP BY pvo.order_id in /system/library/db/mysqli.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /storage/modification/system/library/db.php(55): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT pvo.seen...') #1 /catalog/model/extension/purpletree_multivendor/dashboard.php(119): DB->query('SELECT pvo.seen...') #2 /storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(256): ModelExtensionPurpletreeMultivendorDashboard->getCountSeen(NULL) #3 /system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #4 /storage/modification/catalog/controller/common/header.php(43): Proxy->__call('getCountSeen', Array) #5 /storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #6 in /system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 41

hello, I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the opencart system more than once, but every time I get the same error, the system becomes unusable when this module is active.

hello, I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the opencart system more than once, but every time I get the same error, the system becomes unusable when this module is active.
hello please try with lower version of opencart.
i suggest opencart 2x, that is most stable version of opencart

Still got "License key is required!" did you guys get this too? Try a few different version of OC and php for a few hrs and no luck.
Also which version of Opencart and PHP did everyone used to get it to work?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
Been looking for this for a very long time... Thanks a lot. Everything works perfectly! I don't know what I would do without you;)
What version of Opencart and PHP did you use to get it to work perfectly? The sellerstore & review page gets error 500 or seem to be blank. I am able to install it now but that's it.

FYI here are the warning and notice i get:
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: product_id in ... system\storage\modification\catalog\controller\extension\module\featured.php on line 96
Notice: Undefined index: name in ... system\storage\modification\catalog\controller\extension\module\featured.php on line 90

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in ...
Warning: Illegal string offset 'product_id' in ...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock