Selling Com domain 1 Dollar!

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

fkfatih

Jun 28, 2019
I thought it would be useful to you...
COM domain 1 Dollar.

3.PNG

LINK (edited)

the location must be us.
Address must be phone everything us.
Credit card country does not matter.
note:
first search for the domain and add it to the cart. Make sure your account is confirmed before paying. pay later

if the information is detected as spam, it receives the payment, it may not give the domain. It deposits your payment in a few days.
I bought 2 domains, I didn't get 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Arkanum

Hexor

:):
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2020
Pale Blue Dot
sellix.io
I thought it would be useful to you...
COM domain 1 Dollar.

3.PNG

LINK

the location must be us.
Address must be phone everything us.
Credit card country does not matter.
note:
first search for the domain and add it to the cart. Make sure your account is confirmed before paying. pay later

missed this. don't have credit card

Reactions: fkfatih

ELLIO7

Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
@fkfatih
As per rule #15. Posting/Sharing of affiliate link/referral link will be considered only if the AFF/REF. ID is required to gain the offer/product/service (ex: only affiliate link will give less/discounted price to the buyer than the regular rate, or only that referral link is required to join a website/developer's site/avail service.

In a nutshell: Your given link didn't add any discount to the original offer. Please don't make this mistake again to avoid warnings and possibly bans from mods. I hope you understand. Thanks for your contribution.

fkfatih

Jun 28, 2019
@fkfatih
As per rule #15. Posting/Sharing of affiliate link/referral link will be considered only if the AFF/REF. ID is required to gain the offer/product/service (ex: only affiliate link will give less/discounted price to the buyer than the regular rate, or only that referral link is required to join a website/developer's site/avail service.

In a nutshell: Your given link didn't add any discount to the original offer. Please don't make this mistake again to avoid warnings and possibly bans from mods. I hope you understand. Thanks for your contribution.
I'm trying to be useful to the forum .. I don't know all the rules. sorry. I got it. You can close the subject if you want.

ELLIO7

Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
I'm trying to be useful to the forum .. I don't know all the rules. sorry. I got it. You can close the subject if you want.
Now that you know that's not necessary. Thanks for sharing the offer. I appreciate your effort.

Reactions: fkfatih

dxaopotter

Oct 29, 2020
That's actually a great share. I've been trying to remember this website for a long time. Thank you so much

gggg

Trusted Uploader
Sep 17, 2019
This is not 1 dollar in the first year. It say 1 dollar if, you paid for two year, the first year will just 1 dollar. So this is just a trick not a cheap.
If someone has 1 dollar in thier cards, it is impossible to buy.
I prefer to check on Godaddy on some domains such as .online ,etc.
It is the real one dollar domain purchase.

fkfatih

Jun 28, 2019
This is not 1 dollar in the first year. It say 1 dollar if, you paid for two year, the first year will just 1 dollar. So this is just a trick not a cheap.
If someone has 1 dollar in thier cards, it is impossible to buy.
I prefer to check on Godaddy on some domains such as .online ,etc.
It is the real one dollar domain purchase.
I bought it for $ 1.
After you make the country to us with vpn, go to pay there, reduce 2 years to 1 year, you will see that it will drop to 1 dollar.
and necessarily vpn usa

• Love
Reactions: gggg

gggg

Trusted Uploader
Sep 17, 2019
I bought it for $ 1.
After you make the country to us with vpn, go to pay there, reduce 2 years to 1 year, you will see that it will drop to 1 dollar.
and necessarily vpn usa
Okay thank you bro I will try it again.

fkfatih

Jun 28, 2019
Okay thank you bro I will try it again.
If you encountered a problem after registering, they probably thought the address was invalid. In this case, they either make a refund or you enter the membership panel and send a message for a refund .. This problem happened in one of the 2 domains.

gggg

Trusted Uploader
Sep 17, 2019
Just purchased 1 dollar and has a problem. The domain disappear and the domain that I have purchased it is still available. But the system got one dollars.

They tell me to contact the sacurity department when I contect Live chat. There are lots of problem for purchase processing.

fkfatih

Jun 28, 2019
Just purchased 1 dollar and has a problem. The domain disappear and the domain that I have purchased it is still available. But the system got one dollars.

They tell me to contact the sacurity department when I contect Live chat. There are lots of problem for purchase processing.