• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Coding ninjas competitive programming course free download

mishaqwattoo

Mar 31, 2021
01d447c1a2f951ce5e82909cb4d4305005c34ea3.jpeg

Competitive Programming is a course that focuses on learning useful techniques to understand and solve challenging computational problems. It sets an advance career path towards bright career development.

Select your batch below

Ninja Competitive Programmer Career Track​

Want to be a Competitive Programmer but don’t even know how to code? This Career Track course aims to prepare students in problem-solving for Competitive Programming. Beginners can start from basics and become a Competitive Programmer in just nine months. This course can help you take your programming skills to the next level and become proficient to participate in programming competitions.

Aptitude for coding

Passion

Course USPs

*Course Pause: Due to this Corona uncertainty, we have introduced a 60 days Course Pause feature. Through this, you can pause and extend your course for upto 60 days and easily continue with your college and semester exams, even if the college reopens in between the course. Valid from April’20 Batches onwards.

Proven Content: Our placement record corroborates the quality of our course content

Seasoned Faculty: Alumnus of Stanford, IITs, IIITs and other top-notch universities

Live Doubt Support: Live mentor support, solving over 1500+ doubts a day

Classroom Experience: A chatroom on Slack, Batch Wall, Leaderboard to interact with the faculty and batch mates

Programming Fundamentals

Arrays

Pointers

Basic and Advanced Data Structures

Basics Of Competitive Coding

Time Complexity

Backtracking

Recursion 2

Bit Manipulation

Modulo Arithmetic

Graphs 1

Bitmasking

Course Highlights

Ninja Competitive Programmer Career Track Download Link​

click Here to get Link

Disclaimer: I use Za.gl Shortner to Earn CPC Link so Open with My Links to support my.

Thnaks

Competitive Programming is a course that focuses on learning useful techniques to understand and solve challenging computational problems. It sets an advance career path towards bright career development.

Select your batch below

Want to be a Competitive Programmer but don’t even know how to code? This Career Track course aims to prepare students in problem-solving for Competitive Programming. Beginners can start from basics and become a Competitive Programmer in just nine months. This course can help you take your programming skills to the next level and become proficient to participate in programming competitions.

Aptitude for coding

Passion

Course USPs

*Course Pause: Due to this Corona uncertainty, we have introduced a 60 days Course Pause feature. Through this, you can pause and extend your course for upto 60 days and easily continue with your college and semester exams, even if the college reopens in between the course. Valid from April’20 Batches onwards.

Proven Content: Our placement record corroborates the quality of our course content

Seasoned Faculty: Alumnus of Stanford, IITs, IIITs and other top-notch universities

Classroom Experience: A chatroom on Slack, Batch Wall, Leaderboard to interact with the faculty and batch mates

Programming Fundamentals

Arrays

Pointers

Time Complexity

Backtracking

Recursion 2

Bit Manipulation

Modulo Arithmetic

Graphs 1

Bitmasking

Course Highlights

click Here to get Link

Disclaimer: I use Za.gl Shortner to Earn CPC Link so Open with My Links to support my.

Thnaks
Really helpful. Thanks

Select your batch below

Aptitude for coding

Passion

Course USPs

Programming Fundamentals

Arrays

Pointers

Time Complexity

Backtracking

Recursion 2

Bit Manipulation

Modulo Arithmetic

Graphs 1

Bitmasking

Course Highlights

click Here to get Link

Thnaks
This is spam I guess there is no content

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock