• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Closed

Did you try building backlinks, social signals and have you done any press release?

If your articles are good enough then maybe you are lacking Off-page SEO for your website.

Hire a SEO content writer so you don't have to work with some excuser to optimize articles for SEO.

Best of Luck :)

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
HI.

I own a blog, that is a little over 1-year old, has 283000 words, 150 articles, that is a mix of information and Amazon review articles.

I have invested tons of money, time and hard work in making this blog.

It has been made with the intent to be a longterm income stream.

It is monetized with Amazon and despite getting a decent number of visitors I am not getting a lot of sales.

I am looking for a partner that can spend a significant amount of time going over and optimize all the articles, double-check SEO, Change titles, and whatever else needs to be done.

If you can come in, and change the site around, and are willing to do whatever needs to be done to improve the income, improve rankings and so on, I will give you 30% of all future income. Future articles will be added by me, and "upgraded" by you.

Why do I only offer 30%?
Because I have made and paid for the blog you enter, 99% complete.
When the blog cross 1000usd per month (I expect it will), we can share 50-50.

If you can fix everything that needs to be fixed (Mostly design and SEO), it will not take long before we will get a good solid income from the blog, as Google is ranking it decently and it is a growing blog, that just needs a little extra push.

It's getting better rankings all the time on various search terms + the simple fact that there is a ton of unique content, with a massive amount of work being done already, should ensure that the blog will be worth any time spend on it.

The site is, as mentioned, still growing, and ranking decent on some nice keywords/searches.

Final note.

I am not interested in working with someone that I think is not serious enough, or makes excuses!.

That means if you begin working with me, and then come up with excuses because your lazy, we are done.

Do not contact me if you do not have time to work on the site or your English skills are mediocre at best, as you cant optimize or analyze anything if you can't spell, read or write. I think you get the point.

Do not contact me, if you do not know how to do SEO, and optimize a blog.
The goal is to make money longterm, and I am not interested in wasting my time.

Let me know if you are interested, and why I should invest my time in working with you + what you can do + whatever you think would be valuable information.

What do I expect from you?

1. You should speak and write English well.
2. You should be good at SEO. Both on-page and off-page.
3. You should be capable to think for yourself.
4. You should be willing to put a few hours per day into the blog, so we see progress fairly quickly.
5. You should have experience.
6. You should be super motivated, as this is a huge chance!

This is a good chance for anyone, not wanting to start from scratch, that know what they are doing, so..

Let`s go.
I love your write-up. If we bond, maybe we can fly!

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
From your description, I also think that your site lacks of good backlinks. As the guy earlier pointed out.

I want to add, that this site
Did you try building backlinks, social signals and have you done any press release?

If your articles are good enough then maybe you are lacking Off-page SEO for your website.

Hire a SEO content writer so you don't have to work with some excuser to optimize articles for SEO.

Best of Luck :)

There has been done absolutely no backlinking, and no off-page SEO, other than sharing articles on various platforms.

Thank you for your advice.

Reactions: abidbielson
I like the sound of this.

I have binged most of the Project 24 Income School courses and thought a lot about starting my own blog, but writing 1000+ words minimum hasn't been much of a driving factor for me to start.

Happy to offer a set of eyes.

Currently sitting in lock down, working on web development so plenty of time and similar exp.

Let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock