Giveaway (CLOSED) YN Bundle - Most Advanced HTML5 & AMP Banner Bundle made with Google Web Designer

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

vyasmonarchu

Feb 25, 2020
Canada
kyraweb.ca
Reactions: MitnickDP

vyasmonarchu

Feb 25, 2020
Canada
kyraweb.ca
Due to the humble request from the developers of this YN bundle. I will no longer be providing any links to download.

Sorry if anyone is disappointed.

Aim of this community is to help one another but also not to make anyone sad or upset.

Thank you 🙏🏻

monirultomal

Jan 16, 2022
Hello babiato community members

Thought of sharing something that others might be looking for.

I have access to YN Bundle, link below

https://codecanyon.net/item/yn-big-...gner-animated-html5-banner-ad-bundle/21177145

This is not a nulled copy as it does not require nulling.

Preview all designs here: https://y-n.studio/yn-bundle-full-preview/

All files are uploaded to Mega drive, please refer to preview link above and look for specific resources you need and download that specific folder using link below.

SORRY LINK IS REMOVED

To all Admins, if this is against any forum policy, please let me know and Ill be happy to remove this thread.

If you find this resource helpful. Leave a like or comment.

Have fun :) Stay Safe.
Please share the download link. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElyFura
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks