• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED, WINDOWS REINSTALLED] Windows 11 automatically deleting .bat files

alexmisaila

Without any interest
Banned User
Hi,
I've noticed that windows are automatically deleting all the .bat files that I donwload or extract from zip files... Even if I want to execute the bat file directly from the zip, I can't... Do you know any solution to this?. I'm trying to install flutter, but I'm getting all the bat files deleted, so I can't run it because of missing files. I've permanently disabled all windows defender security softwares.

How did you disable defender? I know that even after you disable it from the security app the anti malware executable service runs in the background. Try turning defender off using scripts on github and that should fix the issue for you. Let me know if still issues.

Hi,
I've noticed that windows are automatically deleting all the .bat files that I donwload or extract from zip files... Even if I want to execute the bat file directly from the zip, I can't... Do you know any solution to this?. I'm trying to install flutter, but I'm getting all the bat files deleted, so I can't run it because of missing files. I've permanently disabled all windows defender security softwares.
Quite strange. However, try this.

Make a folder to put your zip in.

Then go to to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process.

Add the folder as an exception then try unzipping again. :)

Quite strange. However, try this.

Make a folder to put your zip in.

Then go to to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process.

Add the folder as an exception then try unzipping again. :)
Yes, this will definitely help.

The antivirus and anti malware in Windows 11 is stronger then any other Microsoft's windows version. You have to temporary disable the Real-Time Protection before opening these types of folder.

I've tried lot of solutions but for me nothing has worked. I'm going to re-install Windows, but this time I'm going to downgrade it and install again Windows10. Honestly 11 is the wrost windows I've used.

When I did the first update when it has been launched, due to the amount of data and software that I have, I no longer wanted to reinstall everything and go back to Windows 10, but now as I'm forced, I am going to do it.
I'm using windows 11 from starting n upto date updates installed.
I never faced such issue for flutter on windows 11.
I extracted flutter in c:/src/flutter

Aslo another flutter old version files stored in c:/src/ to use whenever any old version.

• Sad
Reactions: alexmisaila
Hi,
This type of symptoms showing virus infection OS, deleting and corrupt files.

Try Malwarebytes trail antivirus and scan OS. Then add that folder to exclude from scan. And then extract file.

This type of symptoms showing virus infection OS, deleting and corrupt files.

Try Malwarebytes trail antivirus and scan OS. Then add that folder to exclude from scan. And then extract file.
As I read on github, seems to be somthing with windows defender, but anyways, I'm creating the boot usb to go from 0. I've tried all the possible things I've found on internet
Before reinstalling, try Malwarebytes scan n exclude. And other forum tools and guidance... Don't waste your time to reinstall n reconfigure before troubleshooting nothing

Try another ways,

1. Extract zip file in other partition eg. D or E Drive and then copy/move flutter folder to your destination location. (If still issue to extract in other partition, then extract file to your 📲 mobile n then copy paste to PC)

Unfortunately it doesn't work... I've already tried using MalwareBytes and it didn't work either. When I have another antivirus, Windows Defender is deactivated and the installed one remains active, but it doesn't work, the files continue to be deleted, and I can't even run them from inside the zip, I get the error that says there is no file
can we connect through TeamViewer / anydesk support... lets check....

I am using
Microsoft Windows
Version 21H2 (OS Build 22000.1817)

no problems with any .bat files

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock