• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED PERMANENTLY

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
Advanced Database Cleaner Pro Genuine License

Special
Only $3.50 for 1 site (domain) only

Relisting. Was listed before with lots of sales

advanced-database-cleaner.jpg

GENUINE NON EXPIRING LICENCE.
GENUINE PURCHASED LICENCE FULLY INSTALLED ON YOUR WEBSITE.

$3.50 FOR 1 SITE PayPal fee included

Genuine Licence

Free Updates
1 Active Website

Payment will be via PayPal.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

You will not have access to theme vendors support channels

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license.

Please ask questions beforehand.
I got the right to refuse any site or member.
No illegal sites or nulled sites or sites with nulled copies on them.
All sites must have SSL installed and must be on PHP 7.4
Please do a backup of your site beforehand.

PM me to order.

Licenses and updates.

All plugins, themes, and builders come with genuine licenses installed.
All licenses are valid for the time the product exists or the developer exists.
All licenses and updates depend on that.

Anyone that miss use the product or license key will be blocked on the developer site. I can see each activation on my product account page.
Please don't share the license key if you find it on your site.

Installation is for 1 domain only. Must pay for each domain.
Don't ask for the license key, you won't get it.

Do you know that even after deleting a plugin/theme from your WordPress website, some of its leftovers may remain in your database? Such as orphan options, orphan tables, and orphan cron tasks. As you may know, not all plugins/themes care about the housekeeping of your WordPress database. As long as you are removing plugins/themes, leftovers will be accumulated in your database and will influence your website performance. You should clean this unnecessary data to reduce the size of your database and improve efficiency when accessing tables. In addition, your backup files will be quicker and smaller.

The Pro version of Advanced Database Cleaner will help you remove all those leftovers and perform a deep database clean up and optimisation

Clean up Posts Table

Delete old revisions of posts and pages,
delete old auto drafts & delete trash posts. This will help reducing the size of your "posts" table

Clean up Comments Table

Delete pending comments, spam comments, trash comments, pingbacks and trackbacks. This will reduce the number of rows in your "comments" table

Clean up Orphaned Metadata

Delete orphan post metadata, orphan comment metadata, orphan user metadata, orphan term metadata and orphan relationships

Clean up Expired Transients

Expired transients are temporary options that should not exist in your database since they are expired!

Display & View Orphaned Items

View details about orphaned item before making a database clean-up so you can be sure about what you are going to clean-up

Keep Last x Days’ Data

You can keep the last x days' data from being cleaned and clean up only data older than the number of days you have specified

View & Manage Tables

Display tables information such as the number of rows, table size, etc. Optimize tables & repair corrupted ones. You can also empty and delete tables if needed

View & Manage Options

Display all options list and options information such as name, value, size, autoload, etc. Set options autoload to no/yes and delete options if needed

View & Manage Cron jobs

Display active cron tasks list (scheduled tasks) with their information such as arguments, next run, etc. Clean and delete scheduled tasks

Get and overview

The plugin will help you get a clear idea of what is happening in your database. It will report all unused/orphaned items that should be cleaned

Scheduling

The plugin will automate the process and run a cleanup/optimization automatically based on your settings. No need to do it manually each time

Reduce DB size

By deleting unused/orphaned items, you will save space in your database and make quicker backups since the file of your backup will be smaller

Last edited:
Reactions: Judge and EloFran

Only $4.00 for 1 site (domain) only

$4 FOR 1 SITE exclude PayPal fee

Genuine Licence

Free Updates
1 Active Website

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license.

PM me to order.

Licenses and updates.

Anyone that miss use the product or license key will be blocked on the developer site. I can see each activation on my product account page.

Do you know that even after deleting a plugin/theme from your WordPress website, some of its leftovers may remain in your database? Such as orphan options, orphan tables, and orphan cron tasks. As you may know, not all plugins/themes care about the housekeeping of your WordPress database. As long as you are removing plugins/themes, leftovers will be accumulated in your database and will influence your website performance. You should clean this unnecessary data to reduce the size of your database and improve efficiency when accessing tables. In addition, your backup files will be quicker and smaller.

The Pro version of Advanced Database Cleaner will help you remove all those leftovers and perform a deep database clean up and optimisation

Clean up Posts Table

delete old auto drafts & delete trash posts. This will help reducing the size of your "posts" table

Clean up Comments Table

Delete pending comments, spam comments, trash comments, pingbacks and trackbacks. This will reduce the number of rows in your "comments" table

Delete orphan post metadata, orphan comment metadata, orphan user metadata, orphan term metadata and orphan relationships

Expired transients are temporary options that should not exist in your database since they are expired!

View details about orphaned item before making a database clean-up so you can be sure about what you are going to clean-up

Keep Last x Days’ Data

You can keep the last x days' data from being cleaned and clean up only data older than the number of days you have specified

View & Manage Tables

Display tables information such as the number of rows, table size, etc. Optimize tables & repair corrupted ones. You can also empty and delete tables if needed

View & Manage Options

Display all options list and options information such as name, value, size, autoload, etc. Set options autoload to no/yes and delete options if needed

View & Manage Cron jobs

Display active cron tasks list (scheduled tasks) with their information such as arguments, next run, etc. Clean and delete scheduled tasks

Get and overview

The plugin will help you get a clear idea of what is happening in your database. It will report all unused/orphaned items that should be cleaned

Scheduling

The plugin will automate the process and run a cleanup/optimization automatically based on your settings. No need to do it manually each time

Reduce DB size

By deleting unused/orphaned items, you will save space in your database and make quicker backups since the file of your backup will be smaller
Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

Reactions: promowp

Only $4.00 for 1 site (domain) only

$4 FOR 1 SITE exclude PayPal fee

Genuine Licence

Free Updates
1 Active Website

PM me to order.

Licenses and updates.

Clean up Posts Table

Clean up Comments Table

Keep Last x Days’ Data

View & Manage Tables

View & Manage Options

View & Manage Cron jobs

Get and overview

Scheduling

Reduce DB size

Domain and subdomain ??

Domain and subdomain ??
Domain

Just for interest:
Is this plugin compatible with multisite?
Yes, it is compatible with multisite. It should be noted that only the main site in the network can clean the database and orphan items of all the network. We prevent other sites to clean your DB since we believe that only the super administrator has the right to perform such operation. Your database is precious!

Anyone interested can still Pm me up to the 16 July to buy.

I am closing my sales post for now, maybe I will bring them back in the future.

Thanks for everyone that bought from me.

@bobsmith can you please close the sales post.
Thanks

I am closing all my sales post permanently because someone missuses my products keys.
I was selling here to help members that can't afford to buy the plugins.
Someone on the forum used my product key on other sites and that are the reason why I am closing all my post and stop selling.
I am sorry for the members who are honest that are loosing out.

@bobsmith @Medw1311 can you please close this post permanently and delete it​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adbitisunda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock