• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Closed] Giveaway - Request Anything Premium from freepik.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshadowwalker

Trusted Uploader
Aug 16, 2020
Here & There
HI GUYS, SORRY I HAVE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, I HAVE A LOT OF WORK LOAD ON ME RIGHT NOW AND I PROMISE TO REOPEN ONCE I'M LESS BUSY, THANKS AND SORRY ONCE AGAIN

Request anything Premium from freepik.com, limited time only

NOTE: I pay monthly, spend my time and internet bundle to fulfill your requests, the best you can do is show appreciation with a reaction, don't bother making a request if you don't appreciate or won't download the files after I make them available...

DO NOT BOTHER REQUESTING WITH ACCOUNTS CREATED AFTER THIS POST COS I WON'T FUFIL

[............Please search if the file is available on BABIATO first..........]

*5 Daily Requests for Accounts 2 Months & Beyond

*3 Daily Requests for Accounts 3 Weeks to 2 Months

*1 Daily Request for Accounts 10 Days to 3 Weeks Old

I respond in as fast as 5 minutes, your file should be ready in no later than 24hrs, unless I'm busy or experiencing slow internet connectivity

IMPORTANT: No need to thank me, just hit the like button👍🙏😉😘

PLEASE DO NOT CLOAK REQUEST LINKS IN NUMBERS OR SPOILER, PLEASE POST THEM AS THEY ARE. THANKS

Last edited:
welcome back :love:....
May I request these

Plzz. provide me these files🙏

Welcome back bro...Thank you

th
welcome back :love:....
May I request these

Thanks

Your Files;

Hey, can you please provide me with these files? Thanks a lot! :)

Plzz. provide me these files🙏

Welcome back bro...Thank you

Thanks

Your Files;

• Love
Reactions: Ekaggata
Hey, can you please provide me with these files? Thanks a lot! :)

Reactions: maquiladora

Reactions: mkpdroid

Thank u soo much😍♥️🙏

Thank you for the offers @theshadowwalker

Thank you for the offers @theshadowwalker

Reactions: chess

Reactions: rgpinyata
Kindly help me download this :
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock