• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED [Giveaway] Moddroid Themes Premium license

louizo

Nov 14, 2019
Moddroid Themes Premium
Hello friends, today I will be doing another giveaway and this time it is the Moddroid Themes Premium license. This time around, I will randomly choose two lucky users from those who will participate in this giveaway.

With this theme, you can easily create your own APK Store website with WordPress. Here is the link to the Demo website created with this theme.

To take part in this GIVEAWAY, you will have to submit a random number between 1 and 100 inclusively and we will use the below platform to select a Winner at random

1. Only one entry per member.
  2. More than one entry and you will be disqualified from the giveaway.
  3. Do not repeat numbers.
  4. Members must be active on Babiato
  5. Must be a member for at least 60 days.

NB:
moddroid.png
  1. ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH THE DOMAIN YOU WANT TO INSTALL THE THEME ON
  2. AS THE LICENSE I HAVE FOR THIS THEME IS A PREMIUM LICENSE for 10 domains AND IS ALSO BEING USED BY OTHERS, YOU WILL HAVE TO GRANT ME ACCESS TO THE WP SITE ADMIN PANEL TO INSTALL AND ACTIVATE THE LICENSE.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. HERE ARE THE RANDOMLY SELECTED USERS.

11 = @
ndiweb
58 = @KaraminSu
The selected winners should please contact me.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock