• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED [GIVEAWAY] 5Play Themes Premium – Regular License

Status
Not open for further replies.

louizo

Nov 14, 2019
demo-websites-5play.png
This is my very first thread in the forum and I'll like to start with a little giveaway. I will be offering 5Play Themes Premium – Regular License for 1 website installation. I got this theme back in June this year but owing to the fact that I'm running many other websites I am not using it and thought it might be of use to those who will want to start their own Android Appsharing website.

To take part in this GIVEAWAY, you will have to submit a random number between 1 and 30 inclusively and we will use the below platform to select a Winner at random

1. https://randomwordgenerator.com/number.php

Only one entry per member.
More than one entry and you will be disqualified from the giveaway.
Do not repeat numbers.

Members must be active on Babiato
Must be a member for at least 60 days.

ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS THE WINNER FOR THIS GIVEAWAY, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH THE DOMAIN YOU WANT TO INSTALL THE THEME ON SO THAT WE CAN ADD IT AS THE DOMAIN FOR THE LICENCE KEY ON THE Exthem platform. You will be provided with the Theme files and license key.

THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS on 04/07/2022

THREAD CLOSED.

THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNING NUMBER

Please l4zyh4x0r should DM and provide the domain name to use the theme and will be communicated license key and link to the theme file

Last edited:
demo-websites-5play.png
This is my very first thread in the forum and I'll like to start with a little giveaway. I will be offering 5Play Themes Premium – Regular License for 1 website installation. I got this theme back in June this year but owing to the fact that I'm running many other websites I am not using it and thought it might be of use to those who will want to start their own Android Appsharing website.

To take part in this GIVEAWAY, you will have to submit a random number between 1 and 30 inclusively and we will use the below platform to select a Winner at random

Do not repeat numbers.

ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS THE WINNER FOR THIS GIVEAWAY, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH THE DOMAIN YOU WANT TO INSTALL THE THEME ON SO THAT WE CAN ADD IT AS THE DOMAIN FOR THE LICENCE KEY ON THE Exthem platform. You will be provided with the Theme files and license key.

As you joined in Nov 2019 and your contribution is so poor, two and a half years and you have only just managed to post your introduction and start a giveaway.

Therefore, please provide proof of purchase for this to confirm that it belongs to yourselves to either @Babak or another staff member.

Once that has been completed you can get this thread unlocked.

Reactions: Babak and louizo
As you joined in Nov 2019 and your contribution is so poor, two and a half years and you have only just managed to post your introduction and start a giveaway.

Therefore, please provide proof of purchase for this to confirm that it belongs to yourselves to either @Babak or another staff member.

Once that has been completed you can get this thread unlocked.
Proof Check and unlocked

Reactions: bobsmith
demo-websites-5play.png

Do not repeat numbers.

This thread will be closed today before 12:00 AM GMT+1. The randomly selected user will be contacted via PM to provide the domain to be used with the theme. And of course, he/she will be given the file and license key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock