• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[closed] Get Playbook 4TB/Lifetime invitation

mader

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 18, 2019
I have 3 Playbook Artist & Designer tier invites that'll get you a Playbook.com account and 4000GB of lifetime storage.

Please read carefully:
1. Your account must be older than 30 days.
2. You must have a Gmail account
3. You should have at least 80 messages.

First come, first served - I have just 3 invitations, if you have applied in another thread please do not try to get one from here.
Please do not DM me unless I DM you first.

Last edited:
Please send me via DM your gmail account I can invite you with.

• Love
Reactions: mhsowrove
Interested. Please count me in.

its FREE
also you guys can get it without invitation.
just create account, upload some content and apply for creative/designer plan. in few days you will get it

its FREE
also you guys can get it without invitation.
just create account, upload some content and apply for creative/designer plan. in few days you will get it
Can you elaborate on how to do this? Perhaps you have instructions?

Interested. Please count me in.

count me in please.

Please count me in, Much needed right now.

Please count me in, Much needed right now.

Can I get a slot? Thanks!

Hey guys, please send me via DM your gmail email, I think I have a second account with which I can invite all of you! But this is it , I do not have more invites for real.

Everyone else may try the method @HeyMakarina mentioned, I have not tried it but it sounds plausible:

just register as free user, then upload some video, photo, images and apply for upgrade. they will review your contents and upgrade. this will be free forever

Thread closed guys.

Reactions: Groot
just register as free user, then upload some video, photo, images and apply for upgrade. they will review your contents and upgrade. this will be free forever
What is the link to apply for storage?

That is, I will upload the files and then where do I need to go to apply?

And after what time do they respond and provide space?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock