• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Closed] From just $1 - Download from 📷Shutterstock📷Adobe Stock📷iStock📷Dreamstime📷Flaticon & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebee

Trusted Uploader
Dec 22, 2020
My sweet nest
babiato.co
[Closed]

One-Stop Resources Downloader For Shutterstock | iStock | Adobe Stock | Freepik | Flaticon | Envato Elements | EpidemicSound | Dreamstime | PNGtree | 123RF | Vectorstock | DepositPhotos | Motion Elements | Motion Array

Hey Babiato's family, welcome to my sales thread!

If you have urgent needs to download resources from popular sites listed above without the monthly / yearly commitment, I can help you!

I'll download the resource you want individually, or in a pack at a fair price 👌

No minimum, so you can start with just 1 item, and no maximum either, you can buy as many as you can afford! 😁

Below is the complete details and their pricing:

4aAYwb5.png

Shutterstock Video
Official price:
HD - $79
4K - $179

my price / item:
HD: $15 + $1 fee = $16 (80% discount)
4K: $25 + $1.46 fee = $26.46 (86% discount)

Shutterstock Select video
Official price:
HD + 4K = $399

my price / item:
$65 + $3.31 fee = $68.31 (83% discount)

Shutterstock Music
Official price:
1 music = $49

my price / item:
$8 + $0.68 fee = $8.68 (83% discount)

Shutterstock Image/Vector/Illustration
Official price:
10 images = $49
1 image = $4.9

my price:
1 image = $1.88 ($1.5 + $0.38 fee)
5 images = $6.59 ($6 + $0.59 fee)
10 images or more = $1 each + paypal fee (PM me)
(about 80% discount)

Note: All images and illustration is high quality version. You'll get the editable EPS file for vector.

frXYyGq.jpg

• iStock
  • Adobe Stock
  • Flaticon
  • Envato Elements
  • EpidemicSound
  • Dreamstime
  • PNGtree
  • 123RF
  • Vectorstock
  • Depositphotos
  • Motion Elements
  • Motion Array
All sites listed above for image / vector / illustration / template:
  • 1 asset = $1.88 ($1.5 + $0.38 fee)
  • 5 assets = $6.59 ($6 + $0.59 fee)
  • 10 assets or more = $1 each + paypal fee (PM me for the final price)
Note: All images and illustration is high quality version. You'll get the editable EPS file for vector.

Note 2: For After Effect, Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Davinci Resolve & Final Cut Pro template, they will get their own editable file.

Note 3: to be safe, please tell me your link first, so I can check it out. If I can download it, we can do business! (y)

✨ Special note ✨
For music & videos, please PM me first, not all of them are supported at the moment.
Currently supported sites:
  • Envato Elements (video and music)
  • EpidemicSound (music)
  • Dreamstime (720p video only)
  • Motion Elements (all)
  • Motion Array (all)

aASuo3g.png

Freepik Premium Assets
  • 5 assets for $1.36 ($1 + $0.36 fee)
Note: For Freepik, the minimum is 5 images. The fee is too high for downloading 1 image only.

🔑 HOW TO ORDER 🔑
Reply with the links of your chosen asset(s) in this thread. I will check on them first, if they're available, I will PM you the payment details.

💰 Payment Method 💰
I will accept Paypal only

⏳ Delivery Time ⌛
Min: 1 Hour
Max: 24 hours
(after you've paid, PM me the receipt/transaction ID so I can process it faster)

♻ Refund Policy ♻
There is no refund. I recheck everything before sending it to you. So double check the link that you sent me, okay? ;)
I don't responsible for your mistake. In a very rare case of corrupted files, I can re-download it for you.

⚠Important ⚠
I provide no license for the downloaded resources.

If you have more questions, please ask below. (y)

Last edited:
Half of those platforms have a free trial where you can download for free

Thanks for your comment! You're right! But what about the other "half" of those platforms?
Do they have free trial where you can download for free? ;)

You can definitely download the free trial yourself. But when it's unavailable and you need my help, I'm always ready to assist you! 🤗

One-Stop Resources Downloader For Shutterstock | iStock | Adobe Stock | Freepik | Flaticon | Envato Elements | EpidemicSound | Dreamstime | PNGtree | 123RF | Vectorstock | DepositPhotos | Motion Elements | Motion Array | StoryBlocks

Hey Babiato's family, welcome to my sales thread!

If you have urgent needs to download resources from popular sites listed above without the monthly / yearly commitment, I can help you!

I'll download the resource you want individually, or in a pack at a fair price 👌

No minimum, so you can start with just 1 item, and no maximum either, you can buy as many as you can afford! 😁

Below is the complete details and their pricing:

4aAYwb5.png

Shutterstock Video
Official price:
HD - $79
4K - $179

my price / item:
HD: $15 + $1 fee = $16 (80% discount)
4K: $25 + $1.46 fee = $26.46 (86% discount)

Shutterstock Select video
Official price:
HD + 4K = $399

my price / item:
$65 + $3.31 fee = $68.31 (83% discount)

Shutterstock Music
Official price:
1 music = $49

my price / item:
$8 + $0.68 fee = $8.68 (83% discount)

Shutterstock Image/Vector/Illustration
Official price:
10 images = $49
1 image = $4.9

my price:
1 image = $1.88 ($1.5 + $0.38 fee)
5 images = $6.59 ($6 + $0.59 fee)
10 images or more = $1 each + paypal fee (PM me)
(about 80% discount)

frXYyGq.jpg

• iStock
  • Adobe Stock
  • Flaticon
  • Envato Elements
  • EpidemicSound
  • Dreamstime
  • PNGtree
  • 123RF
  • Vectorstock
  • Depositphotos
  • Motion Elements
  • Motion Array
  • StoryBlocks
All sites listed above for image / vector / illustration / template:
  • 1 asset = $1.88 ($1.5 + $0.38 fee)
  • 5 assets = $6.59 ($6 + $0.59 fee)
  • 10 assets or more = $1 each + paypal fee (PM me for the final price)

Note 2: For After Effect, Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Davinci Resolve & Final Cut Pro template, they will get their own editable file.

Note 3: to be safe, please tell me your link first, so I can check it out. If I can download it, we can do business! (y)

✨ Special note ✨
For music & videos, please PM me first, not all of them are supported at the moment.
Currently supported sites:
  • Envato Elements (video and music)
  • EpiemicSound (music)
  • StoryBlocks (video and music)
  • Dreamstime (720p video only)
  • Motion Elements (all)
  • Motion Array (all)

aASuo3g.png

Freepik Premium Assets
  • 5 assets for $1.36 ($1 + $0.36 fee)
Note: For Freepik, the minimum is 5 images. The fee is too high for downloading 1 image only.

🔑 HOW TO ORDER 🔑
Reply with the links of your chosen asset(s) in this thread. I will check on them first, if they're available, I will PM you the payment details.

💰 Payment Method 💰
I will accept Paypal only

⏳ Delivery Time ⌛
Min: 1 Hour
Max: 24 hours
(after you've paid, PM me the receipt/transaction ID so I can process it faster)

♻ Refund Policy ♻
There is no refund. I recheck everything before sending it to you. So double check the link that you sent me, okay? ;)
I don't responsible for your mistake. In a very rare case of corrupted files, I can re-download it for you.

⚠Important ⚠
I provide no license for the downloaded resources.

If you have more questions, please ask below. (y)

Hello, can you download this one? how much?

Reactions: whitebee
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock