• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Closed] Canva Pro Free

whitebee

Trusted Uploader
Dec 22, 2020
My sweet nest
babiato.co
product_36961_product_shots1.jpg

Sorry guys, Closed for now.

Last edited:
product_36961_product_shots1.jpg

Hey guys!

So I've been in this team for 2 months, and it's still extended every month. In case you need Canva Pro for urgent needs, go get it while it's still hot!

Just login to your canva account and click the link below:

I've tested it's working for both old and new account at Canva. No need for credit card because it's a team invite version. So enjoy while it last! 🎉

SUGGESTION: Please keep this to yourself and don't spread it to other forums! Well, just trying to keep it long lifetime 🤣

Question to moderator: is that an affiliate link or not? if yes, please remove it 👍
Thanks man

Dear moderators, could you please close this thread? I feel indebt with someone so I don't want to share this anymore. Kindly edit any link that point to that link. Thank you, sir/madam!

Reactions: mondayx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock