• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mystiko - Viral Secret Anonymous Messages Tool-codecanyon

hykenow

Apr 24, 2020
mess.jpeg

Mystiko - Viral Secret Anonymous Messages Tool - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

Live Preview Screenshots
Mystiko is an interactive anonymous messaging web app based on a dare game. Start by creating your profile and sharing your link to all your friends and contacts to know what your friends think about you. With the help of Mystiko, you can send and recieve anonymous compliments easily for free!
It is built using PHP and MySQL. It is a lightweight script that runs super fast and efficiently while consuming minimal server resources. It can be runned on any hosting plan. It also runs fine on a subdomain, subfolder. It is easily customizable with basic knowledge of PHP, JavaScript, HTML and CSS.
Features:
  • Easy and simple interface to use
  • Super easy installation process
  • Controlled from an admin panel
  • Very Safe & Secure
  • Ads spots included
  • 100% Mobile responsive
  • SEO friendly URL
  • Nice UI/UX
Admin URL:
Admin Panel
Default admin login details for mystiko: email: [email protected] password: 1234
No need to Null working just perfect. giving back to the community for what they have done for me so far... I love the babiato family.

download the link here. or use any download link that suits you

This is the latest download from the Author... i bought it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Honor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock