[CLOSED] 🎁 Envato Elements Account | Unlimited Downloads 🎁

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Status
Not open for further replies.

flooxie

Trusted Uploader
Jan 1, 2020
Tatooine

Congratulation to the winners.

I add 2 winners so instead of 3, there are 5 winners in total.

The winners:
Post 145 - @zei009
Post 49 - @br00gle
Post 160 - @xmasada
Post 100 - @asiyalab
Post 176 - @pablooh

Watch the video for proof > https://send.cm/d/CdRf
Please PM me your email (never used for Envato Elements before) and I will process the account as soon as possible.

Thank you to all who participate in this giveaway.
There will undoubtedly be another giveaway if you really like this.

pablooh

Aug 7, 2018
Hello Babiato Family! This is my first Giveaway.
For this giveaway as a start, 3 winners will be randomly picked and each will get 10 Days Envato Elements Account. You can use the account for unlimited downloads, but do not share the account.
I will announce the winners here.

Requirements
The only requirement: your account need to be more than 30 days old.

How to Participate
Comment "Long Live Babiato" and tell me what you will use the account for.
Feel free to leave a reaction if you like the giveaway but this is totally optional

All the best!

-------------------------------------

UPDATE

I will announce the winner on Sunday (June, 26).

Please NOTE : If you only comment Long Live Babiato without answering what you will use the account for, you will not be eligible to win the giveaway. Please check again and adjust properly. Thanks!

Congratulation to the winners.​

The winners:
Post 145 - @zei009
Post 49 - @br00gle
Post 160 - @xmasada
Post 100 - @asiyalab
Post 176 - @pablooh

Please PM me your email (never used for Envato Elements before) and I will process the account as soon as possible.

Thanks you so much for the oportunnity to participate, i send yoy a pm with my email ♥️

core5625

May 4, 2022
Hello Babiato Family! This is my first Giveaway.
For this giveaway as a start, 3 winners will be randomly picked and each will get 10 Days Envato Elements Account. You can use the account for unlimited downloads, but do not share the account.
I will announce the winners here.

Requirements
The only requirement: your account need to be more than 30 days old.

How to Participate
Comment "Long Live Babiato" and tell me what you will use the account for.
Feel free to leave a reaction if you like the giveaway but this is totally optional

All the best!

UPDATE

I will announce the winner on Sunday (June, 26).

Please NOTE : If you only comment Long Live Babiato without answering what you will use the account for, you will not be eligible to win the giveaway. Please check again and adjust properly. Thanks!

Congratulation to the winners.​

The winners:
Post 145 - @zei009
Post 49 - @br00gle
Post 160 - @xmasada
Post 100 - @asiyalab
Post 176 - @pablooh

Congratulations to our 5 winners @zei009 @br00gle @xmasada @asiyalab @pablooh ! 🎉

zei009

Mar 4, 2020
this dude @flooxie is really awesome..
thank you brother for envanto account.. this account is really useful for me and it's working..

Deepansh

Do good and good will come to you
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2020
Root
babiato.co
@flooxie

As soon as you get online, you should deliver the Envato accounts to the winners. I will personally check with the winner to see if they received their account or not.

If they do not receive it within 24 hours of you being online. Actions will be taken as necessary. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock