• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

clone a website

what are you going to use it for? and what in wordpress or html?
A client asked me for it, I understand that he sells followers and verified slopes and will give it as additional information to the client...

it can be in html or if it is simpler in wordprees it also works

A client asked me for it, I understand that he sells followers and verified slopes and will give it as additional information to the client...

it can be in html or if it is simpler in wordprees it also works
it can be done, if they are just wanting to use the layout and add all his own content, and not just use someones work all in.

the client wants that website, with the same redirections that that website has... can it be achieved?
yes someone can do that, but it will cost due to amount of pages,

I don't need all the pages only the one that I show in the url
I think you need to be a bit clearer, you not looking for a whole website just that 1 page yes ?

What theme / script is that page going on

What page editor does that theme use

That is a very very easy page to build with most editors, like 10 mins 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: joAbear
I think you need to be a bit clearer, you not looking for a whole website just that 1 page yes ?

What theme / script is that page going to on

What page editor does that theme use

That is a very very easy page to build with most editors, like 10 mins 🙂
only this page
I don't know where they want to add it...
I understand that it will be like a redirection so that this person's clients read the instagram guidelines... (the user sells verified accounts).
Use HTML

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock