• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Clickbank Affiliate

Here's a technique that works for me: REVERSE ENGINEER what the top ranking affiliates do

So if you find reviews that promote the product you're pushing, just COPY what they are doing

- copy their backlinks

- copy their content strategy BUT do not just scrape and post their content - your stuff must be original

- copy their social media strategy

Reactions: Blackjack90
Here's a technique that works for me: REVERSE ENGINEER what the top ranking affiliates do

So if you find reviews that promote the product you're pushing, just COPY what they are doing

- copy their backlinks

- copy their content strategy BUT do not just scrape and post their content - your stuff must be original

- copy their social media strategy

i am doing cb marketing but how could i copy all backlinks, content strategy and social media strategy?
are you suggesting to copy the post using web scraper?
could you please explain by some examples or practical steps?
because, i find really hard to get even 100$ after 6 months and approx 900 affiliated post? so no first payout till date:cry:

Hey guys.
Anyone here into cb affiliate and got some success out of it? Would like to exchange experience. :)
It might be more lucrative to find other high-paying affiliate programs.
It's a matter of taste.... my opinion might not be valid for everyone.
I'm sure there are some magnificent offers on there. But I am also sure it's a lot of low-quality offers. Like really low. One step up from JVZoo.
Not sure what you're trying to achieve.
If you want to build a reputation and a sustainable business, be careful what you put your name on. If you're planning some grey hat quick-n-click stuff.... there might still be better options.
Again, not saying all CB stuff is bad.
What's a red flag for me is that there's no affiliate approval process and you'll probably compete with every fake coupon site out there.

i am doing cb marketing but how could i copy all backlinks, content strategy and social media strategy?
are you suggesting to copy the post using web scraper?
could you please explain by some examples or practical steps?
because, i find really hard to get even 100$ after 6 months and approx 900 affiliated post? so no first payout till date:cry:

No. Don't just scrape their site.

Come up with BETTER CONTENT.

Analyze their backlinks and filter them based on quality and try to get THOSE backlinks.

No. Don't just scrape their site.

Come up with BETTER CONTENT.

Analyze their backlinks and filter them based on quality and try to get THOSE backlinks.
thanks @goldchaser
i can understand your point but i have some question from your reply:
1. if i delete the contents won't it would be severely hit my google ranking.
i.e. no ranking, no traffic no income!
last time i had very bad experience with google adsense, till date no approval even after deleting scrapped post site ranking slipped drastically. even after 3 months i am still recovering with.
2. also if there are any chances to get some income from those deleted posts it will be abolished forever !
3. there is no guarantee to generate income even if i remove these post like if i have only 50 high quality content will that be enough to generate sufficient income on daily basis because there is very tough market for high quality products. looks very hard to defeat huge marketers, very thin chances to rank those product in top rankings even if use paid options ( while i have no budget/ resources for paid market. )
4. i have just acknowledge the importance of backlinks and i am building resources from babiato for it :)

hope to get further guidance as i am newbie in affiliate market.

1. You can fix your current bad content by improving them based on your competitors' successful content.

You don't necessarily have to delete what you already have.

Maybe reconfigure and retarget your current content

2) See #1

3) The only thing that is guaranteed is that your problems will remain if you don't make any changes. In fact, there's a good chance things can get even worse.

4) Try guest posting or earning links - the harder it is to get, the better the link is

Good luck with your project

1. You can fix your current bad content by improving them based on your competitors' successful content.

You don't necessarily have to delete what you already have.

Maybe reconfigure and retarget your current content

2) See #1

3) The only thing that is guaranteed is that your problems will remain if you don't make any changes. In fact, there's a good chance things can get even worse.

4) Try guest posting or earning links - the harder it is to get, the better the link is

Good luck with your project
thanks for your support, looks hard to implement but definitely give it a try :)(y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock