• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cleanto - Bookings management system for cleaners and cleaning companies

Cleanto - Bookings management system for cleaners and cleaning companies v8.1 Untouched

No permission to download

mushtaq

May 9, 2021
Babak submitted a new resource:

Cleanto - Bookings management system for cleaners and cleaning companies - Cleanto - Bookings management system for cleaners and cleaning companies CodeCanyon 18397969 Nulled

Download Cleanto - Bookings management system for cleaners and cleaning companies CodeCanyon 18397969 Nulled
Cleaning company software | maid booking script | Free | cleaning company management software | carpet cleaning | janitorial booking | Lawn Care script | Pest Control booking script

Cleanto appointment booking system is very powerful, flexible and most affordable which can be used by multiple type of businesses. Its most fit for...

Read more about this resource...

Online bookings management system for maid services and cleaning companies - Cleanto

Version 6.5

• Paystack Payment Gateway Extension
  • Paytm Payment Gateway Extension
  • Fixed area based structure calculation
  • In quantity design of service method counting going wrong
  • Usertype and useremail going empty after booking with existing user fixed
  • Fixed off time issue
  • Fixed reject reason box not showing
  • Fixed minor design issue

Online bookings management system for maid services and cleaning companies - Cleanto

Version 6.5

• Fixed off time issue
Thanks in advance...

Version 6.5

• Fixed off time issue
Would u plz guide to change default phone placeholder??
1605195102993.png

Need help to install, I followed the Cleanto nulled 6.0 installation documentation but doesn't work? Help please.
It's simple enough, just copy the main content folder into root directory, and follow the documents

• Wow
Reactions: Cacktus
It's simple enough, just copy the main content folder into root directory, and follow the documents
I did everything, I installed but it shows like is missing the CSS, I tried to change <?php Base_Url <? In ever .php file, but it still shows like Is missing the stylesheet.

Reactions: Silva
I did everything, I installed but it shows like is missing the CSS, I tried to change <?php Base_Url <? In ever .php file, but it still shows like Is missing the stylesheet.
Not need to do everything my friend except document guideline. Delete complete folder or overwrite by fresh content. and further try to go through the document

• Sad
Reactions: Cacktus
So, I tried again and again still the same, but I noticed something. I'm using wampserver and Vhosts. Hosted file in a folder (wamp/www/cleanto) attributed the URL 127.0.0.23 after I install the app when I click go to admin at the URL bar it shows like 127.0.0.3cleanto/admin/calendar, I removed the Cleanto/ and still shows like it's missing the stylesheet..

Greetings @Silva thanks for your support, finally worked. Guess the problem was the Wamp Vhost.

But, now i'm getting lot of errors related with Translation, any solution for that?

Version 6.5

• Fixed off time issue
Hi @White Devil ,,,could you please upload the latest 7.0 asap.....appreciate your time and effort. 🙏

Reactions: BigRed
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock