• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Classiads - Best Classified Ads WordPress Theme

Classiads - Best Classified Ads WordPress Theme v6.1.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Classiads - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Classiads Theme v5.10.1

Download Classiads v5.10.1 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
ClassiadsPro 5.10.1

* yoast seo compatibility fixed.
* frontend subission error if payment option disabled.
* theme sttings restructured for better user experience.
* twitter feed vc element removed
* flicker vc element removed
* google map vc element removed
* old contact form vc element removed
* translation updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdminisTrator submitted a new resource:

Classiads - Classified Ads WordPress Theme - Download Free Classiads - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 8625840

Read more about this resource...
Hi. The theme you have shared is not nulled. When you upload and activate it you get the message "A Valid License Required For Theme Setup, Premium Plugin's Installation And Future Updates" Please check and let us know if you can null the theme to be pre activated.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Am sure I checked this one before site issues and it was fine, hence why I added that post about making sure you read this website page about it.

Have grabbed and will double check it again sometime.

It is my own upload too, the one uploaded again on the 7th May is exactly the same zip that was uploaded on the 27th April 🤣

Works fine for me just activating it now again to double check, make sure you have the plugins called 'Classiads Templates' and 'ClassiadsPro Core' installed and activated as well.

Make sure that you use the 'Classiads Templates' plugin that is in the zip file and not the one through the theme setup.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

You do not need to enter anything where it says purchase code or click on the register button as it is already active.

That can be taken out if people still try to do it though 😉

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Classiads - Best Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Classiads Theme v6.0.1 Nulled

Download Classiads v6.0.1 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v6.0.0
New Additions

• 4 New premade website [New]
  • Complete redesign of base theme [New]
  • Complete redesign Directory pages like search result/locations/categories/tags [New]
  • Header Footer Builder for Elementor [New]
  • New Form Builder for Elementor [New]
  • Elements Kit for Elementor [New]
  • Elementor Advanced category widget added [New]
  • Elementor Advanced Locations widget added [New]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: comphone
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock