• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App 8.2(major update) untouched

No permission to download
Hi Paulo !
I'm sorry, but don't want to infringe Babiato Rules because it's not aproved by admins yet ( i've downloaded and tested this version at my own risk, so If i've made a mistake in my tests you could be perjudicated, and it's not mi intention do it to noone )
Please, request the password to the member that has posted his link. I'm pretty sure that he will provide it to you.
I hope you may understand me.

Reactions: three
Babak updated Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App with a new update entry:

Chef v6.1

Download Chef v6.1 - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App
v6.1.0 [12/05/2021] Big Thanks To @Jg_selisa

1. PayStack Payment gateway ( User Panel ) Added.
2. Room Ordering Type Added.
3. Admin Payment Settings Bug Fixed.
4. Forget Password for Admin and Store Owners Added.
5. Force Redirect to Subscription Page.
6. Converted every page into 100% reactjs interactive.
7. Promo banner loading error fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello everyone, Thank you for new update ....
I have a problem translating my language into the left menu. How can I do to translate it? In translation language is not have "Expense" and "Coupon"
With respect
Thank you.

Attachments

• 2021-05-20_8-57-41.png
    2021-05-20_8-57-41.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 40
Does anyone else having this problem: I cannot pass .../install/dbsettings screen at the installation process. All details are correct but when I hit "Next" it just loads a second and stays on the same page, no errors, no nothing. Cannot install it. What am I doing wrong?

Does anyone else having this problem: I cannot pass .../install/dbsettings screen at the installation process. All details are correct but when I hit "Next" it just loads a second and stays on the same page, no errors, no nothing. Cannot install it. What am I doing wrong?
Do you add user to Database or Manage User Privileges bro?

Do you add user to Database or Manage User Privileges bro?
Yeap. I added the user to the database with full privileges. I just can't pass that screen. CHMOD for the files/folders seems to be right as well. All PHP extensions are installed and show ok on the previous screen. Sad :(

UPDATE: I even tried different DB names, passwords, different versions of the app downloaded from the history section. You hit next with all the info filled and it does nothing. If you don't fill something it gives you an error, asks you to fill... But it seems like it doesn't go and try database connection or anything. I tried entering the wrong info, still the same thing.... Then I entered a blank space on everything and still the same (with no errors).

What am I doing wrong? Something wrong with the server? Or is it a PHP extension related issue?

Last edited:
Hello everyone, Thank you for new update ....
I have a problem translating my language into the left menu. How can I do to translate it? In translation language is not have "Expense" and "Coupon"
With respect
Thank you.

Some words can only be translated directly into the code at the moment.

For Expense and Coupons go to: Resources/Views/Restaurants/Layouts/ Click in sidebar.blade.php

Use CTRL + F to find the words and change it.

diggu70 updated Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App with a new update entry:

CHEF - SaaS - Contactless Multi-restaurant QR Menu Maker (Version 8.2) untouched

Version 8.2.0 [16/02/2022]
1. [MAJOR] Compatibility with Chef Waiter App Module (coming soon).
2. Store Dashboard Latest Reviews Added.
3. Copy Store Link Bug Fixed.
4. Merge Dining Orders Added.
5. Improved Store Panel Order View Page Ui.
6. Custom CSS Added to Customer Panel.
7. Customer Item List Veg Badge Issue Solved.
8. Room Details Not Showing View Orders Page Bug Fixed.
9. Room Number Alphabets Not Accepting Problem Fixed.
10. Customer Item List Bottom Space issue Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Once the payment has been made via PayPal, the system has completed the payment. But the notification is wrong. How can i fix it? thanks.

2021-06-18_21-40-55.png

Once the payment has been made via PayPal, the system has completed the payment. But the notification is wrong. How can i fix it? thanks.

2021-06-18_21-40-55.png
its a permission issue you could try
go to terminal for linux version
use command chmod -R 775 your_directory_name

Reactions: tharit
Yeap. I added the user to the database with full privileges. I just can't pass that screen. CHMOD for the files/folders seems to be right as well. All PHP extensions are installed and show ok on the previous screen. Sad :(

UPDATE: I even tried different DB names, passwords, different versions of the app downloaded from the history section. You hit next with all the info filled and it does nothing. If you don't fill something it gives you an error, asks you to fill... But it seems like it doesn't go and try database connection or anything. I tried entering the wrong info, still the same thing.... Then I entered a blank space on everything and still the same (with no errors).

What am I doing wrong? Something wrong with the server? Or is it a PHP extension related issue?
try installing 6 versions first and then upgrading it to 6.0.1 your issue would be resolved

thanks @bazilbycom, no luck. meaning hosting setup is incorrect :(
hope your issue was resolved if not, their is a simple method to it also
Go to the route folder your-app-folder/routes/web.php and register a new route as follows

Route::get('/linkstorage', function () {
Artisan::call('storage:link');
});

then go to your website www.example.com/linkstorage and it will take you to a blank page. that's it. The storage folder will be created. I hope it helps someone.

What am I doing wrong? Something wrong with the server? Or is it a PHP extension related issue?ha

me too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock