• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App 8.2(major update) untouched

No permission to download
Open your server's terminal, go to the root of chef ( eq. 'cd /var/www/public_html/chef/' ) and run this :
'php artisan storage:link'

If you are using Windows Server you can use puTTY

Open your server's terminal, go to the root of chef ( eq. 'cd /var/www/public_html/chef/' ) and run this :
'php artisan storage:link'

If you are using Windows Server you can use puTTYI
I do like that bro, But when I change logo and image it still error.

Attachments

• 2021-04-18_13-11-33.png
    2021-04-18_13-11-33.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2021-04-18_13-12-47.png
    2021-04-18_13-12-47.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 21
Can you send me the image link url? just right click the image and copy the link address ..

or maybe first you can try adding below route ( in routes/web.php ) to link you storage and public folder :

Route::get('/link', function () {
$target = '/home4/sabaimen/public_html/storage/app/public';
$shortcut = '/home4/sabaimen/public_html/public/storage';
symlink($target, $shortcut);
});

hope it helps

if its not working please check your error log for other error which cause this problem

Babak updated Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App with a new update entry:

Chef v6.0.0

Download Chef v6.0.0 - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App Nulled Free
v6.0.0 (Only through Mail.) [11/04/2021] Thanks To
Converstatio 265918
1. Splash Screen 1st loading Added.
2. Online Payment For Customers ( Cash , PayPal , Razor pay , Stripe ) Added.
3. Promo Codes Added.
4. Customer Online Payment Enable Disable (Store Panel) Option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please, Anyone can guide me (or suggest an online tutorial ) in how to add "MercadoPago Payment" method to Cheff v6.0 for stores instead of Stripe, or PayPal or Razorpay only ?
(In my Country -Argentina- they are not used, except Paypal)
Thanks in advance!
I´m lost about what files have to modify to get it working

Por favor, alguien podria guiarme (o indicarme sobre algun tutorial) sobre como agregar "Mercado Pago" a Cheff v6.0 a los comercios, en reemplazo o como agregado a Stripe,RazorPay o PayPal)?
(En argentina, a excepcion de PayPal no pueden ser usados, pero PayPal no es muy usado por el pblico en general)
Estoy perdido acerca de que archivos debo modificar para usar esa pasarela de pago.
Les agradezco anticipadamente !

Did anyone fix the image broken path fixed? I have tried reply #186 without any luck to fix it. I am trying this on a shared hosting environment so access to a terminal is a challenge. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock