• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App 8.2(major update) untouched

No permission to download
chmod -R 775 your_directory_name(my public_html) ???
Bro.... chmod -R 775 public_html

Pls help me this command in terminal.

My end not working...pls help me...

chmod -R 775 public_html. This is correct command ?

its a permission issue you are facing .. if ur using cpannel please go to the terminal of your server and use the command .. if you face any other issues please feel free to get back to me.
bro... this command not working for me bro

alguem consegue o addon dele??

Bro please use English.. To follow forum rules and for everyone to understand you.. This script is abandoned and useless.. For saas business for individual that's perfect. I would suggest you to get another script

Bro please use English.. To follow forum rules and for everyone to understand you.. This script is abandoned and useless.. For saas business for individual that's perfect. I would suggest you to get another script
You're right. Today I already use Karenderia. but I have my eye on other scripts.

Qrex saas is best, if ur looking for some saas based solution bro.. Chef is useless if u want can give you the activation code also.
I'll take a look at it. I'm looking for one that already has an already beautiful layout and with more functions like the waiter, QR code and kitchen. There is Efood which is also interesting. In addition to having a website, they have a kitchen and waiter app.

Reactions: hellboy9211
I'll take a look at it. I'm looking for one that already has an already beautiful layout and with more functions like the waiter, QR code and kitchen. There is Efood which is also interesting. In addition to having a website, they have a kitchen and waiter app.
I can understand.. Even I was searching for alternative, with gd ui and apps.. N finally got hands with this product .. It's a saas product with all the modules n pwa option.. So we don't have to manage multiple apps for every restaurent of client. Even I have posted the nulled version of the same over babiato.. Give it a try once.. It's a stabel system I have almost 1000 restaurants being registered over it.

I can understand.. Even I was searching for alternative, with gd ui and apps.. N finally got hands with this product .. It's a saas product with all the modules n pwa option.. So we don't have to manage multiple apps for every restaurent of client. Even I have posted the nulled version of the same over babiato.. Give it a try once.. It's a stabel system I have almost 1000 restaurants being registered over it.

And yes.. I had already seen him. But I didn't like their layout! :D

Qrex SAAS - When ordering an item it shows blank page on check out(confirm order) button.
Can someone please help me?

which vers. u hv uploaded... regular license only 4 items can be added to menu category which ihv downloaded from another... vers 2.8... i need 2.9 with full access... maybe u know more about 🙏

which vers. u hv uploaded... regular license only 4 items can be added to menu category which ihv downloaded from another... vers 2.8... i need 2.9 with full access... maybe u know more about 🙏
U need to ass subscription to ur user in order to increase the uploads and other things.

this code has been removed from codecanyon for sometime now, so the codes are outdated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock