• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC v9.0.33

No permission to download
Thank you for this. Two things: the image does not show up on the checkout page. Also, when you enable cart editing, it does not show up on the page as well. Anything we need to change on wordpress to make this work?

Thank you once again.

Thank you for this. Two things: the image does not show up on the checkout page. Also, when you enable cart editing, it does not show up on the page as well. Anything we need to change on wordpress to make this work?

Thank you once again.
maybe its bug and dev will fix it in next update

Reactions: orangatang19
I found that the image would not load on the checkout page because of lazy loading. Once I disabled that, the image showed up. Still trying to figure out why the enable cart editing is not showing up on my end.

Thank you @Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ for this.

Thank you once again.

thanks for latest version but this really nulled ?
because not work premium features...

Last edited:
This is the same for me, it says my license is active, but when I select 'Enable Cart Editing' and 'One Page Checkout' nothing happens?

And the Edit cart (quantity buttons) do not show?

Any ideas as to why?

Thanks

This is the same for me, it says my license is active, but when I select 'Enable Cart Editing' and 'One Page Checkout' nothing happens?

And the Edit cart (quantity buttons) do not show?

Any ideas as to why?

Thanks

I have the exact same issue. Somebody knows how to fix this?

Also, is there a way to download a previous versions of this plugin?

Anybody have this plugin working? I am not able to get it working other than admin users. The regular users still see the woocommerce checkout

I had the same problem, I installed the previous version CheckoutWC v3.12.2 Nulled and put a random number in the license and everything worked fine

Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v4.0.0 Nulled

Download CheckoutWC v4.0.0 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v4.0.0 - 2020.01.14

This release took about 6 weeks to finish and over 117 commits. This release is more about refinements and thoughtful refactors than new features, but it does have some new features too!

Please test carefully on a staging site before updating.There shouldn't be any breaking changes, but any release of this size is certain to have bugs that were missed during the development and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vale999
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock