• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cheapest Hosting [ Request ]

ionos [dot] com is offering Business hosting for $1 for the first year and good thing is it includes a free domain as well.

Note: I'm not affiliated or connected in any way or promotion of IONOS

no licence, also there are no nameservers. Which I want to connect my domain with them, they are sending me something even doesn't work. Not prefer

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Rabbit Just a casual alert that it seems you already have warning point, so please act or respond properly on threads by maintaining forum rules properly.

@CyberDeviL I have gone through the general rules and terms of babiato and I didn't saw any rule that If someone is requsting or asking for a suggestion then I am not eligible to provide the suggestion regarding my stuffs or any product and services.

I am requesting you to please point out the rule no. so that I can understand the rule regarding the suggestions more clearly.

Yesterday I messaged you regarding this but you are not replying any of my messages. If I am wrong or broke any rule of Babiato in this thread then please reply with the rule no.

@CyberDeviL I have gone through the general rules and terms of babiato and I didn't saw any rule that If someone is requsting or asking for a suggestion then I am not eligible to provide the suggestion regarding my stuffs or any product and services.

I am requesting you to please point out the rule no. so that I can understand the rule regarding the suggestions more clearly.

Yesterday I messaged you regarding this but you are not replying any of my messages. If I am wrong or broke any rule of Babiato in this thread then please reply with the rule no.
Marketplace Rule #25

Reactions: SpkAvii
Marketplace Rule #25
@medw1311 this rule is added yesterday by you and @CyberDeviL warned me even this rule doesn't exist.

Moderator can't warn anyone if the rule is not exist. I request to all moderators to please do not misuse your authority. @CyberDeviL specially I am requesting you to please read the rules carefully before pointing out anyone.

Reactions: Supremo DM
@medw1311 this rule is added yesterday by you and @CyberDeviL warned me even this rule doesn't exist.

Moderator can't warn anyone if the rule is not exist. I request to all moderators to please do not misuse your authority. @CyberDeviL specially I am requesting you to please read the rules carefully before pointing out anyone.

And who the hell permitted you to share your business link which is also considered as Marketplace post while you are not eligible for marketplace post !!!

So learn to remain silent instead of neglecting own fault and asking me to read forum rules.

@White Rabbit rule #25 is complementary rule for marketplace rule #15 so there won't be misinterpretation or members saying exactly what you said
I have gone through the general rules and terms of babiato and I didn't saw any rule that If someone is requsting or asking for a suggestion then I am not eligible to provide the suggestion regarding my stuffs or any product and services.

If you are not eligible to offer paid services as per marketplace rule #15 then you're not eligible to offer any paid service to any WTB thread. That's why the clarification in rule #25 just because of cheeky monkeys like you.

You (general addressing) really don't understand that rules and extra rules are coming just because of you being cheeky and try to misinterpret or find glitches in rules.

@White Rabbit rule #25 is complementary rule for marketplace rule #15 so there won't be misinterpretation or members saying exactly what you said

If you are not eligible to offer paid services as per marketplace rule #15 then you're not eligible to offer any paid service to any WTB thread. That's why the clarification in rule #25 just because of cheeky monkeys like you.

You (general addressing) really don't understand that rules and extra rules are coming just because of you being cheeky and try to misinterpret or find glitches in rules.

@slvrsteele I agreed I am not eligible to offer paid services as per marketplace rule that's why I am not posting any thread related to my product and services on marketplace. But here, someone requesting a suggestion on request section for cheap hosting and I suggested him my service.

And because of cheeky monkeys like me, at least you understand that there should be a rule about this type of threads and you are able to add a rule so that the Babiato Forum can run smoothly.

@slvrsteele I agreed I am not eligible to offer paid services as per marketplace rule that's why I am not posting any thread related to my product and services on marketplace. But here, someone requesting a suggestion on request section for cheap hosting and I suggested him my service.

And because of cheeky monkeys like me, at least you understand that there should be a rule about this type of threads and you are able to add a rule so that the Babiato Forum can run smoothly.
Why are you arguing with the mods? If you are not eligible to sell here then try to sell your stuff outside of this forum, why are you suggesting your paid services to members, as indirectly you are trying to sell your stuff.

Suggesting him your services is like you're selling your services. How is that different from marketplace?
I really don't get your logic here.

Selling services outside marketplace without being eligible to do so attracts instant ban as we have 0 tolerance policy regarding this. And you've only got a verbal warning. And yet you're the one arguing that what you did was perfectly according to rules. But according to rules you're not eligible to sell anything. See the loophole?
If I were you I would shut it and stay in my place.

• Love
Reactions: CyberDeviL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock