• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cheapest DMCA Ignored Shared Hosting Services

jamesbennett

Nov 25, 2018
For few days, I'm having a new idea to start a new blog. But the problem is, I can't host that domain with my current hosting plan.

Do you have any recommendations for DMCA Ignored Shared Hosting Plans?

Its better to search babiato before you ask/post...
I was looking everywhere. In the site, I could find some sites, but nobody was in confident voice when suggesting DMCA ignored hosting providers. I was looking into TheOnionHost, but still not sure about it. Everybody is suggesting different services, and it's hard to see, two people recommending the same service.

Copyright problems are serious issues, so what if some hosting provider reveals my information too. I want a trusted provider.

Things are so confusing. Is there anybody who uses one DMCA ignored hosting plan for few years, without any problem?

Reactions: die2mrw007
Try shinjiru.com, using it since 3 years. Good support, good uptime...they dont give a damn to any dmca whatsoever

Reactions: hemL0ck
Good day.
Try to check forums like Offshorecorptalk, anything offshore is discussed there.

Offshorecoprtalk has been around for years and is 100% dedicated to serious offshore business, it is not some BS bloggers or newbies talking BS on YT, and putting people at risk, the guys over there are lawyers and companies running from mass control, taxes, etc legally.

Ps: I'm not related to that forum, I'm just a curious guy who likes to learn stuff.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: bullboy
Hostgnome

rdp-fast.com

Shared Hosting special DMCA at correct price with Litespeed Server

I can also recommend: https://streaming-servers.com/

I have work with this gus for some years without any issues.
not DMCA ignored from their t&c

Illegal or Offensive Use of Services. The Customer is not entitled to use the Services for purposes which Streaming Servers deems to be illegal or offensive. If the Customer is uncertain whether or not its use of the Services could be deemed illegal or offensive, the Customer should contact Streaming Servers in advance and request permission. The customer agree the exclusion of any refund if one of illegal content below operated by the customer. For example, Streaming Servers considers the following actions or content to be illegal or offensive:

• Use of the Services in connection with fraudulent activities
  • Storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that violates trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property rights, or contributes to the said violations
  • Storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that is harassing or excessively violent, inciting to hate or violence, or threatening with violence
  • Storage or transfer of, or linking to child po**ography or content containing non-consensual sexual acts
  • Promotion of illegal material or products
  • Unauthorized access to, or attempting to access, systems, networks or data
  • Use of a user account or computing without the owner's authorisation
  • Collection of user information such as email addresses without the consent of the person identified (phishing)
  • Monitoring of network traffic or data without authorization

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock