Buying Cheap .com Domain

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

vijay1

Trusted Uploader
Apr 25, 2020
IN
Why so? It never allows at 1$ pricing
When you select the domain and then in the final cart it auto selects 2 year duration. When we try to select manually to 1 year, it will increase the price to 7$
I tried a lot times and it always disappoints.

Or you guys using some other workarounds?

Attachments

• Capture5411.PNG
    Capture5411.PNG
    152.7 KB · Views: 15

vijay1

Trusted Uploader
Apr 25, 2020
IN
Why so? It never allows at 1$ pricing
When you select the domain and then in the final cart it auto selects 2 year duration. When we try to select manually to 1 year, it will increase the price to 7$
I tried a lot times and it always disappoints.

Or you guys using some other workarounds?
use the new account.

Nameless Hero

Nov 22, 2020
India
Using IONOS,
Registered 5-year domain on 22/9/2020, Total 62$

Had used that 1$ offer for my other domain for 1 year, and then shifted the domain to another.

RECOMMENDED. :)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

BlakenFist

FSociety
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
kkflix.com
Still, it's 5$ for 1 year then 11$ per year. not bad, 5-year domain in 49$.
Check our Alibaba cloud for Cheap .com for the 1st Year...

And paying 11$ is more bro.. Check out Namecheap its Lower than ionos and A LOT better

How many months before they allow transfer?
60 Days

sidasu20

Jun 17, 2020
Godaddy, Porkbun, Alibaba Cloud, OVH, Namecheap for first year, cost from $1 to $7, you can find discount code easily via Google Seach. But highly recommend register or transfer to Namesilo or CloudFlare for longtime, cost only $9/ year!
My idea is you should go to Stablehost.com, pay for starter hosting package cost $12/ year with free .com domain be included!
Anyway, if you really need a domain for your business, don't waste your brain to find cheapest domain, most of only cheap for first year, then after 11 months, you take your gold time to transfer it to the others!

Last edited:

die2mrw007

Staff member
Jun 4, 2020
Godaddy, Porkbun, Alibaba Cloud, OVH, Namecheap for first year, cost from $1 to $7, you can find discount code easily via Google Seach. But highly recommend register or transfer to Namesilo or CloudFlare for longtime, cost only $9/ year!
My idea is you should go to Stablehost.com, pay for starter hosting package cost $12/ year with free .com domain be included!
Anyway, if you really need a domain for your business, don't waste your brain to find cheapest domain, most of only cheap for first year, then after 11 months, you take your gold time to transfer it to the others!
Stablehost after the acquisition sucks the most. Its been like 5 years before it was all good. Now, Stablehost should be avoided as far as possible for your good.

• Love
Reactions: sidasu20

sidasu20

Jun 17, 2020
Stablehost after the acquisition sucks the most. Its been like 5 years before it was all good. Now, Stablehost should be avoided as far as possible for your good.
Sure, the hosting very basic quality, not stable like before. But the domain included not bad, we can enjoy it the first year and transfer very easy!

MR Abear

Trusted Seller
Dec 23, 2020
yes with vpn it works for $1 first year, more years its$15 each year but if you factor the cost of more than 1 year, say you choose the 5 year, it $61 dollars, and name cheap for 5 years is $45.60, only $9.06 per year with icann cost.
But for 1 year with vpn then transfer over to namecheap its a deal.

and namecheap you get free domain privacy

Reactions: Nameless Hero

Kitty Lober

Dec 20, 2020
Kitty Land
androidscientist.me
All time ultra max pro award goes to Namecheap.com.. If you can wait till July 27, it will worth.. U will be getting damn secy discounts during that Summer sale period..

Official Iimk -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1627227470262.png

BONUS: They r kitty lobers so expect "The Best" from them.. during Summer sale..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cristianoms
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks