• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script By On-Codes

ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script By On-Codes v1.10

No permission to download

IceyBurg

Trusted Uploader
Feb 10, 2021
Antarctica
SpkAvii submitted a new resource:

CHATNET - PHP Ajax Chat Room & Private Chat Script v1.4 - NB: DON'T ASK PASSWORD UNLESS YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN RESOURSES

ChatNet is a fully-fledged PHP Group Chat Room and Private Chat Script for your website, mobile app or web application. It’s mobile-first, modern and user-friendly design will make your website or app a feature-rich community and social platform seamlessly.

[IMG alt="ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script -...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks! FYI, 1.5 is also out:

ChatNet 1.5 – May 01, 2020
  • NEW: Email Verification
  • NEW: reCAPTCHA
  • NEW: Google Fonts
  • NEW: IP Blocking
  • NEW: IP Access Log
  • NEW: Auto Detect User Country
  • NEW: Auto Detect User Timezone
  • NEW: Persistent User Sessions
  • NEW: Homepage Banner Image
  • IMPROVEMENT: Delete File With Chat Messages
  • IMPROVEMENT: HTTP Radio Stations
  • IMPROVEMENT: PWA is now available in the homepage
  • IMPROVEMENT: Option to turn off the language switcher

Reactions: ersonusaini
ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script v1.6.1

Password: (To get the password You must have a minimum of 100 reaction score)
Note: Use this script for development/ testing purposes only! You can null it and install in your server but within 24 hours the developer will destroy the site with "Null detected" messages etc. Good Luck :D

Download Link: https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/ZkcPGdz2/file.html

Last edited:

Password: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
(To get the password You must have a minimum of 150 reaction score)
Note: Use this script for development/ testing purposes only! You can null it and install in your server but within 24 hours the developer will destroy the site with "Null detected" messages etc. Good Luck :D

"Null detected"

(To get the password You must have a minimum of 150 reaction score)

what is password bro

I think this is going to be crazy but what's the point of sharing a zippy link and not the password? :( This is killing me, brother.

I think this is going to be crazy but what's the point of sharing a zippy link and not the password? :( This is killing me, brother.
Nothing crazy here. You joined before one month(approx) and your first message is this.

Some guys are setting password coz, People like you dont follow rules of the community and so many leechers(who copy files from here and post in other with out giving credits) are there.

Try to follow rules. Give(support) some thing to the community in order to get some resources.

There are so many resources, which dont need a password. You can download those.

Reactions: omarkhalil9

(To get the password You must have a minimum of 100 reaction score)

Can you share the Password?

Reactions: omarkhalil9
Nothing crazy here. You joined before one month(approx) and your first message is this.

Some guys are setting password coz, People like you dont follow rules of the community and so many leechers(who copy files from here and post in other with out giving credits) are there.

Try to follow rules. Give(support) some thing to the community in order to get some resources.

There are so many resources, which dont need a password. You can download those.
I apologize here, I'm trying to buy this script and will share if I find that. Also, I will try to share my resources here.

ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script​

Version 1.6.1 – June20, 2021

Attachments

• codecanyon-28419241-chatnet-php-ajax-chat-room-private-chat-script.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 135
Reactions: Tricky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosmanrique
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock